Ultra quiet, small, lightweight, portable lithium ion battery operated CPAP machine. Excellent for travel as well a every day use. With power outages happening in increasing numbers, you will want to always have this gem close by.
Manufactured by Viasys.
Armed with a lithium ion battery, this machine will allow you the freedom of overnight outdoor activities, long trips or the luxury of curling up on your favorite chair for a quick nap. Battery will last one to two nights.
The BreatheX Journey is comfortable and cool enough to place in bed. Ever quiet as to not wake ones partner.
Best of all, it's compatible with just about any mask or nasal pillows system, so you can keep wearing your favorite interface.
This Product Includes...
- BreatheX Journey CPAP
- 21 inch Hose
- 6 Foot Hose
- 8-Cell Lithium Ion Rechargeable Battery
- Universal Battery Charger
- All Manuals
- Pressure Range 5-12 cm H2o Operating pressure range
- Weight 2.5 lbs.
- Ramp Time 0 or 15 minutes
- Operating Period 11 hours at 10 cm H2o
- Dimension (W x H x L) 6.5 x 4.0 x 11.0 inches (35.6 x 30.5 x 10 cm)
- Warranty 2 Year Machine, 1 year Battery
- 8 am to 10 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
CPAP.com always offers these services:
Important TipsThe BreatheX Rechargeable Battery comes standard with every BreatheX Journey. For customers needing a replacement or second battery, please purchase only the BreatheX Rechargeable Battery to be used with either BreatheX or Journey CPAP machine.
This machine comes with a 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty. CPAP.com will work with the manufacturer on your behalf if the machine needs repairs. Please follow these steps:
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-356-5221 to receive an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number before returning the equipment
- Include a note with the machine describing the issue you are experiencing, along with your full contact information to include a return shipping address and the RMA number provided to you
- Ship only the defective items to CPAP.com at 10101 Stafford Centre Drive, Stafford, TX 77477
- Do not return accessory items such as the carry bag, hose or power cords
- Loaner Machines are available for rental during the warranty process
- Email updates will be sent to keep you informed as the machine moves through the warranty process
- CPAP.com will contact the manufacturer on your behalf and handle all shipping between us and the manufacturer
- The repaired or replaced unit will be returned to you. Shipping charges may apply.
Please note: The manufacturer warranty is voided by water damage or misuse of the machine.
CPAP Product Customer Reviews View All Reviews