Manufactured by Philips Respironics.
This is the dry box seal and inlet seal for the PR System One Heated Humidifier and the updated PR System One 60 Series Heated Tube Humidifier with Heated Tube by Philips Respironics. The dry box seal and inlet seal help to isolate the humidifier's water source, ensuring against water damage.
The inlet seal is used to connect the humidifier to the CPAP machine and the dry box seal connects directly to the removable water chamber.
One dry box seal and one inlet seal is included with this purchase.
Return On Warranty Issues Only
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 10 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
CPAP Product Customer Reviews View All Reviews