The Deluxe Headgear is constructed of lightweight materials. A neoprene backing helps secure the mask, while elastic headgear straps hold the mask to create a consistent seal.
Manufactured by Philips Respironics.
- Profile Lite
- ComfortGel and ComfortGel Blue Nasal
- Comfort Classic
- Contour Deluxe
- Comfort Select
- ComfortFull 2
- ComfortGel Full
This 4-point headgear will also fit most nasal and full face CPAP masks.
Return On Warranty Issues Only
Material Components of Deluxe Headgear for CPAP Masks
- Headgear: Velstretch; Lycra Laminate
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 10 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
CPAP Product Customer Reviews View All Reviews
CPAP Video & FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Do you have a guide to help me choose the right mask?
- Yes, we created a Help Me Choose guide to help you select the right mask or machine according to your preferences. The guide asks you a series of questions regarding your preferences and your facial features. Based on your answers we provide you with a comparison chart of the masks that meet your criteria. Get started here:
Help Me Choose - Mask