Manufactured by Eyeeco.
The Onyix Eye Shield is the perfect solution for protection against CPAP mask exhaust. Typical eye masks are too large, preventing CPAP cushions from sealing around the nose. The Onyix is a compact, silicone-based design similar to swimming goggles. The goggles are held on with an adjustable microfiber headband that fits under any headgear, allowing the eyepiece to seal around your eyes. The black silicone also helps shade your eyes from light, like a traditional eye mask.
The Onyix Eye Shields are Latex Free and come with:
- One pair of goggles
- Protective microfiber travel sack
- Stainless steel container
- Product manual
This product comes with a 6 month manufacturer warranty. If you experience an issue with this product, please contact cpap.com at 1-800-356-5221 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work with the manufacturer on your behalf.
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 10 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
CPAP Product Customer Reviews View All Reviews
No reviews to display
CPAP Video & FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Why do I wake up with dry eyes?
- Air leaking from the mask at the bridge of the nose and over the eyes during sleep will cause the eyes to dry out. The most common reason for air leaking at the nose bridge is that the mask is too big or too long for the nose.
We would suggest you resize your mask to be sure you have the best fit. A mask that has an adjustment at the bridge may also be helpful in getting a good fit. Nasal pillow or nose cushion devices which do not rest on the nose are also an option.
It is not advisable to tighten the headgear to eliminate the air leak. Pressure from a mask that is too tight will cause bruises and even open sores if applied long enough.