The Quartz Eye Shield is a soft silicone-based mask that seals around the eyes to prevent dryness due to airflow. It is a clear mask that does not obstruct vision and may be worn anytime to protect eyes from losing moisture.
Manufactured by Eyeeco.
Product FeaturesThe Quartz Eye Shield, like the Onyix Eye Shield, is worn to prevent eyes from drying out due to lack of moisture. CPAP masks can leak air into the eyes, causing dry red eyes. The Quartz provides a seal that blocks the airflow from reaching the eyes.
The Quartz is a great alternative to the Onyix Eye Shield for those people who want to seal out the air leaks, but also want to be able to easily see with the mask on.
The Quartz is a clear, lightweight shield which fits over the eyes like swimming goggles. It is fastened by using an adjustable microfiber headgear. Unlike the Onyix, The Quartz can be used while awake or asleep. It can be worn directly underneath any CPAP headgear.
- One pair of goggles
- Protective microfiber travel sack
- Stainless steel container
- Product manual
This product comes with a 6 month manufacturer warranty. If you experience an issue with this product, please contact cpap.com at 1-800-356-5221 or by email at email@example.com and we will work with the manufacturer on your behalf.
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 10 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
CPAP Product Customer Reviews View All Reviews