Manufactured by Fisher & Paykel.
Product FeaturesFisher & Paykel Rainout Reduction Kit provides insulation along the CPAP hose. If you use a heated humidifier, insulating the hose from the cooler ambient room air will reduce condensation within the hose and keep water or "rainout" from accumulating there.
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 10 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
Important TipsThis kit is very simple but does work well to help keep the air in the hose warm. We find it effective, but not very attractive and it makes a soft crinkle sound when the hose moves.
CPAP Product Customer Reviews View All Reviews