SD Memory Card Reader for IntelliPAP, PR System One, Curasa, S9, AirSense 10, and AirCurve 10 CPAP Machines
Manufactured by cpap.com.
The SD Memory Card Reader allows you to upload therapy data from any SD memory card. Connect the Card Reader to any USB port on a computer to access therapy data instantaneously and start tracking your progress.
This is a USB to SD memory card reader that will work with the following CPAP machines:
- PR System One
- ResMed S9
- AirSense 10
- AirCurve 10
Please Note: The style and shape of the card reader varies but the function of the reader is unaffected.
Return On Warranty Issues Only
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 10 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
CPAP Product Customer Reviews View All Reviews
No reviews to display
CPAP Video & FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- What data capable machines are available?
- CPAP machines which record full data (such as AHI and leak info):
- AirSense™ 10 CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirSense™ 10 Elite CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- DreamStation Pro CPAP Machine
- ICON Premo CPAP Machine with Built-In Heated Humidifier and ThermoSmart
- IntelliPAP Standard Plus CPAP Machine with SmartFlex
- Luna CPAP Machine with Integrated H60 Heated Humidifier
- PR System One REMStar 60 Series Pro CPAP Machine with Bluetooth
- RESmart™ CPAP Machine with RESlex with Heated Humidifier
- Transcend miniCPAP™ Machine
- Transcend EZEX miniCPAP™ Machine
- Transcend II Travel CPAP Machine
- Z1 Travel CPAP Machine
AutoPAP ("Autotitrating CPAP" or "APAP") machines which record full data:
- AirSense™ 10 AutoSet CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirSense™ 10 AutoSet For Her CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- Curasa Auto CPAP Machine with EUT
- DreamStation Auto CPAP Machine
- iCH Auto CPAP Machine with PVA and Built-In Heated Humidifier
- ICON Auto CPAP Machine with Built-In Heated Humidifier and SensAwake
- IntelliPAP AutoAdjust Travel CPAP Machine with SmartFlex
- IntelliPAP 2 AutoAdjust Auto CPAP Machine
- Luna Auto CPAP Machine with Integrated H60 Heated Humidifier
- PR System One REMStar 60 Series Auto with Bluetooth
- RESmart™ Auto CPAP Machine with RESlex with Heated Humidifier
- S9 AutoSet™ CPAP Machine
- S9 AutoSet™ CPAP Machine with H5i™ Heated Humidifier for Her
- Transcend Auto miniCPAP™ Machine with EZEX
- XT Auto CPAP Machine
- Z1 Auto Travel CPAP Machine
BiLevel ("BiPAP") machines which record full data:
- AirCurve™ 10 VAuto BiLevel Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirCurve™ 10 S BiLevel Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- DreamStation BiPAP Pro Machine
- DreamStation BiPAP Auto Machine
- IntelliPAP AutoBiLevel Machine with SmartCode
- IntelliPAP BiLevel Machine with SmartCode
- PR System One REMStar 60 Series BiPAP Auto with Bluetooth
- RESmart BPAP 25A Auto Bi-Level Machine with RESlex and Heated Humidifier
- S9 VPAP™ Auto BiLevel Machine
- S9 VPAP™ S BiLevel Machine
CPAP Machines that only record compliance data (hours used) are:
- How do I interpret my data?
- Software data can be interpreted by your physician or clinician. There are also many websites and search engines available to help you research the sleep apnea related terms which will provide more knowledge in managing your own CPAP therapy. Visit CPAPtalk.com, our free sleep apnea forum, which is a great resource for CPAP users who want to understand their condition and take control of their health.
- What types of Software are available?
- There are two types of software available: compliance software and advanced software.
Compliance software provides data such as patient hours, total machine operating hours, pressure setting, and pressure relief information. Advance software includes compliance data, as well as more detailed data such as AHI (Apnea/Hypopnea Index), leakage, average pressure, and a graphical representation of data.
Compliance software is available with some standard CPAP machines. Advanced software is available with most top of the line CPAP machines, APAP machines, and BiLevel machines.
- What does CPAP software do?
- CPAP software allows for the downloading of information from certain CPAP machines. Information on breathing, pressure levels delivered, apneas, etc. is available to help determine the effectiveness of CPAP therapy. Software is not required to operate a CPAP machine. CPAP software provides more data than the information obtained through the on-screen display or SmartCode. Also, the software allows you and your doctor to view any night of recorded data by revealing results on an hour by hour basis.
Some CPAP manufacturers maintain a proprietary software package that is only compatible with their machines.
Here is a list of each manufacturer and the name of its related full data software available:
- Curative Medical: AutoManager Software for Curasa CPAP Machines
- DeVilbiss: SmartLink 3.0 CD for DeVilbiss IntelliPAP and IntelliPAP 2 Machines