Manufactured by cpap.com.
The Disposable White Fine Filters for Invacare Polaris (1 pack) is a single replacement disposable filter for use with the following machine:
- Polaris by Invacare
The Invacare Polaris uses 2 different filters: A disposable and reusable filter, together. Use the following link to purchase the Reusable Black Foam Filters.
This is a package of 1 (one) disposable, fine filter and does not contain any other components.
No image(s) available for the machines using these filters.
Return On Warranty Issues Only
Filter Materials: Polypropylene/acrylic
Filter Dimensions: 5 in Length, 1 in End Width, 2 in Center Width
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 10 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
Filter for older model Invacare Polaris cpap.
Tips for inserting filters:
- If you are using the disposable white filters, insert it into the filter area first, mesh-side facing in, towards the device.
- Insert the gray foam filter into the filter area, on top of the fine filter.
Contains 6 filters.
CPAP Product Customer Reviews View All Reviews