Manufactured by cpap.com.
The Disposable White Fine Filters for Invacare Polaris (1 pack) is a single replacement disposable filter for use with the following machine:
- Polaris by Invacare
The Invacare Polaris uses 2 different filters: A disposable and reusable filter, together. Use the following link to purchase the Reusable Black Foam Filters.
This is a package of 1 (one) disposable, fine filter and does not contain any other components.
No image(s) available for the machines using these filters.
Return On Warranty Issues Only
Product SpecificationsLength 5"
End width 1"
Center width 2"
Contains 6 filters.
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 10 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
Important TipsFilter for older model Invacare Polaris cpap.
Tips for inserting filters:
1. If you are using the disposable white filters, insert it into the filter area first, mesh-side facing in, towards the device.
2. Insert the gray foam filter into the filter area, on top of the fine filter.
CPAP Product Customer Reviews View All Reviews