Nasal Pillows for Optilife CPAP Mask
Product ImagesSee More Images
Manufactured by Philips Respironics.
The Nasal Pillows for Optilife CPAP Mask is a single pair of nasal pillows for the Optilife Nasal Pillow Mask in the selected size. Choose desired size nasal pillows when ordering. This is one cushion only in the selected size. The picture shows all 4 sizes as an example.
Return On Warranty Issues Only
This Product Includes...
- 1 Pair of Nasal Pillows in Selected Size
Material Components of Nasal Pillows for OptiLife CPAP Mask
- Nasal Pillows: Silicone
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 10 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
Where do I find the size?
The size of the nasal pillow is indicated by a letter found on the backside of the nasal pillow. The letter is located above the arrow representing the connecting opening for the nasal pillow and the mask frame.
System One Resistance Control Tips
If using a Respironics System One machine, a system one resistance control number from Respironics can be set to allow the machine to compensate for different mask types. The resistance control number for the Optilife Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask varies based on the size of the cushion. Please Note: System One Resistance Control is for System One Machines only.
- The Optilife Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask in Petite has a System One Resistance Control number of X3.
- The Optilife Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask in Small has a System One Resistance Control number of X4.
- The Optilife Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask in Medium has a System One Resistance Control number of X2.
- The Optilife Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask in Large has a System One Resistance Control number of X1.
CPAP Product Customer Reviews View All Reviews
No reviews to display
CPAP Video & FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Do you have a guide to help me choose the right mask?
- Yes, we created a Help Me Choose guide to help you select the right mask or machine according to your preferences. The guide asks you a series of questions regarding your preferences and your facial features. Based on your answers we provide you with a comparison chart of the masks that meet your criteria. Get started here:
Help Me Choose - Mask