The Pixi Pediatric CPAP Mask with Headgear is designed to be used for the treatment of sleep apnea for children aged two and older.
Manufactured by ResMed.
The Pixi Pediatric CPAP Mask is designed specifically for use by children age two and above.
During development of the Pixi, the child and the caregiver's needs were kept in mind, aiming to improve the comfort and acceptance of the therapy as well as the safety of the child.
The Pixi offers three adjustment positions, all designed to be fit from an adult's point of view, which accommodates the growth of the child
The Pixi offers a single-wall, light weight, soft, silicone cushion to minimize pressure on the child's face without affecting the mask's seal.
Quick Release LatchThe headgear for the Pixi offers the ease to remove the child's mask quickly during sleep or in the event of an emergency.
The quick-release latch retains the headgear settings.
The headgear is lightly colored and is made of Breathe-O-Prene, a lightweight, subtle material.
The headgear is designed to rest away from the eyes to avoid vision restrictions and irritation.
Adjustable TubeThe tube can be attached to either side of the cushion to adjust to sleeping position.
The spring-flex, lightweight tubing that can bend and stretch to prevent getting caught while sleeping.
Return With Insurance Purchase
This Product Includes...
Pixi is Approved For Childern: 2 - 7 Years of Age Weighing At Least 13kg
Short Tube Length - Excluding Swivel and Cuffs: Approx. 12 Inches
Material Components for Pixi ™ Pediatric CPAP Mask with Headgear
- Cushion: Silicone Elastomer
- Tubing for Port: Silicone Elastomer
- Frame: Polyester (PBT)
- Elbow: Polypropylene
- Plug: Polypropylene
- Pressure Port: Polypropylene
- Short Tube Assembly: Thermoplastic Polyester Elsatomer (TPE)
- Quick Release Buckle: Thermoplastic Polyester Elsatomer (TPE)
- Headgear Links: Thermoplastic Polyester Elsatomer (TPE)
- Swivel Assembly: Polypropylene; Polycarbonate
- Port Connector: Nylon
- Rigidisers: Nylon
- Headgear: Nylon / Spandex; Open cell Polyurethane
- Back Strap: Nylon / Spandex; Open cell Polyurethane
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 10 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- ResMed products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- A valid prescription is required for the purchase of this product.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
SnuggleCover for Short Tubes: The SnuggleHose Cover for Short Mask Tubes will fit the short tube of the Pixi Pediatric CPAP Mask.
Where do I find the size?
The Pixi Pediatric CPAP mask frame and cushion are sold in one size only. Due to being offered in one size, both the mask frame and cushion do not have an identifiable size for re-order options.
CPAP Product Customer Reviews View All Reviews
CPAP Video & FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Which CPAP masks work on which machines?
- All CPAP masks work with all machines.
- How can I compare different masks?
- Like our machine comparison chart, we have created a CPAP Mask Comparison Guide to help you compare different masks. This guide stacks up every mask we sell, feature by feature. If you don't know the meaning of a feature, click the question mark for a definition. The links below will take you to the most popular masks, or to the different types of masks we sell.
Compare Most Popular Masks
Compare All Nasal Masks
Compare All Full Face Masks
Compare All Nasal Pillow Masks
Compare All Nasal Prong Masks
Compare All Hybrid Masks
Compare All Oral Masks
Compare All Total Face CPAP Masks
- How do I choose the mask that is right for me?
- We provide our customers with many tools to make informed decisions about their mask purchases. Options include:
- Calling a CPAP Expert Toll Free. 800.356.5221.
- Comparison Charts. These charts compare available masks, feature by feature. If you're unsure of the meaning of a feature, click on or hover over the question mark for a pop out definition. Click on the image or name of the product for more detailed product information, pictures and resources.
Compare Most Popular Masks
Compare All Masks
- Help Me Choose Guide. We created a guide to help you select the right mask or machine according to your preferences. The guide asks you a series of questions regarding your preferences and your facial features. Based on your answers we provide you with a comparison chart of the masks that meet your criteria. Get started here:
Help Me Choose - Mask
- Browse Our Mask Product Categories. These categories show each mask our company offers, ranked by popularity. Popularity is determined by a mix of sales data and our in-house opinion of the quality of the mask based on our experience and customer feedback. The best products float to the top of our categories.
Nasal Mask Category
Full Face Mask Category
Nasal Pillow Mask Category
Nasal Prong Mask Category
Hybrid Mask Category
Oral Mask Category
Total Face Mask Category
- Sizing Guides. Many Nasal and Full Face masks have sizing guides available to help determine the size needed. Simply print the sizing guide, cut out if needed, and use a mirror or helper to look at the guide to see if it is a proper fit on the face. Please note, to ensure the guide is the proper size, it should be printed in PDF format at 100% scale, meaning "Fit to Page" may have to be disabled.
- Return Insurance. With every mask we sell, you have the option of purchasing Return Insurance. Masks are FDA approved medical devices. Once a mask is used, it cannot be resold to another customer. CPAP.com was the first in the industry to offer Return Insurance to our customers. Return Insurance provides 30 days for you to try a mask and return it for any reason for a refund of the price of the mask. If you are trying a mask for the first time, Return Insurance might be right for you.
- Calling a CPAP Expert Toll Free. 800.356.5221.
- How do I care for my mask?
- Masks should be washed daily with warm water and gentle soap or baby shampoo. Let the mask air dry. Never use antibacterial soap as it will break down the silicone of the mask cushion. Avoid soaps that include lotion which can coat the mask and cause it to lose its seal. A safe cleaner is the Control III Disinfectant CPAP Cleaning Solution. Remember, going to bed with a clean face will improve your seal and protect the lifespan of your mask.
The best time to clean your mask is in the morning after use. This removes the oils left behind from your skin which can reduce the lifespan of your mask. We recommend using mask wipes to make daily morning cleaning easy. The mask wipes are made from materials that will not break down your mask.
- How often should I replace my mask?
- Medicare allows for mask cushion replacement every three (3) months, and a complete mask system replacement every six (6) months. CPAP manufacturers and vendors suggest these replacement schedules as well.
In our experience, most mask cushions begin to deteriorate after about six months of use. The cushion eventually becomes too soft to hold a seal. The headgear straps lose elasticity and must be tightened more and more to get the same quality seal.
We strongly suggest replacing cushions and pillows as soon as they start to soften. Air leaks may reduce the effectiveness of CPAP therapy and headgear that is too tight may cause facial sores at pressure points. In most cases, replacement headgear is available if it is stretched out or the Velcro worn out.
To see what parts of your mask are replaceable refer to our Replacement Part Finder. Just search for your mask to see all of the replaceable parts.
- What does a mask prescription need to say?
- A mask prescription must contain all of the following information:
- One of the following words or phrases: "CPAP Mask", "CPAP Supplies", "CPAP Humidifier", "CPAP", "Continuous Positive Airway Pressure", "APAP", "AutoPAP", "AutoSet", "Auto CPAP", "Auto Adjusting CPAP", "Self Adjusting CPAP", "BiPAP", "BiLevel", "VPAP", "BiPAP Auto", "BiPAP ST", "Synchrony ST", "VPAP ST"
- Your physician's contact information
- Your physician's signature
- The patient's full name