Manufactured by Pur-Sleep.
This is the Pur-Sleep Essential Oil scent named "Clear".
PurSleep has increased the size of the refill bottles. Refills now come as one 30ml bottle.
"Clear" is made with the following essential oils:
- Pure Peppermint
It has a remarkably pleasant and familiar aromatic quality and can be characterized as minty-fresh, sweet, clear, and penetrating. People have reported success using this blend to help clear up mild congestion and also waking up with a particularly invigorating feeling.
Return On Warranty Issues Only
Essential Oils Included in "Clear":
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 10 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
CPAP Product Customer Reviews View All Reviews
No reviews to display
CPAP Video & FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- What does "Clear" smell like?
- Clear is made with pure peppermint, lemon, lime, and Clary sage essential oils. It has a remarkably pleasant and familiar aromatic quality and can be characterized as minty-fresh, sweet, clear, and penetrating. People have reported success using this blend to help clear up mild congestion. Additionally they report waking up with a particularly invigorating feeling.
- What are the differences between Essential Oils and Air Candy Oils?
- All of the AirCandy line are high-quality synthetic fragrances. These scents are different from the natural form; for example, the Essential Oils "Creme" is 100% authentic vanilla aromatic derived from real vanilla beans (that's why it's black in color) while the AirCandy "French Vanilla" is a high-quality artificial vanilla. The artificial vanilla is much more common in everyday life. AirCandy products are NOT essential oils; rather, they are very high quality, common fragrances that most people seem to enjoy quite a bit.
- Is It Safe To Use Essential Oils All Night?
- Indeed. People quickly become acclimated to the scents and research has shown that the olfactory sense basically turns off while you are asleep. You will smell the pleasant aroma when you need it the most; while relaxing and falling asleep and also again when you awaken. Remember, we are talking about extremely small quantities of aromatics (a little goes a long way) and all of the essential oils used in the Pur-Sleep are considered safe for human consumption by the FDA.
- Can I Re-Use the Diffusion Pads?
- The Pur-Sleep Diffusion Pads are made of durable fabrics and may be hand-washed and re-used. Simply wash with a mild detergent, rinse well, and air dry.
- Can I Use Other Essential Oils?
- No. Since the carefully formulated Pur-Sleep line of 100% pure essential oils have been selected from the FDA GRAS list and are known or believed to have properties and qualities that support relaxation and sleep and have complementary aromatic qualities it is highly recommend that you use only Pur-Sleep essential oils in the Passive Diffuser.
- How Much Essential Oil Should I Use?
- The perception of smells varies widely among various people. It is strongly advised starting with simply one drop of the essential oil and then adding a few more if needed to suit your personal preferences. With these essential oils, the rule "less is more" is applicable. Do not use more than 5 drops.
- Are these Products Approved by the FDA?
- The Pur-Sleep products are not medications nor are they medical devices. They are considered "cosmetics" under the US Federal Food and Drug Act and related regulations. While there is certainly evidence that some essential oils might have a therapeutic value (for instance lavender oil potentially improving deep sleep), essential oils used for their aromatic qualities are regulated by the FDA as cosmetics. The Pur-Sleep products and are in full compliance with FDA laws and regulations pertaining to cosmetics.
- Are Essential Oils Safe?
- Essential oils are derived from botanical elements (citrus, leaves, flowers, herbs, etc.) through a simple distillation technique. Pur-Sleep only uses therapeutic-grade highest quality 100% pure essential oils. All of the essential oils used in the Pur-Sleep are disclosed on the label. Pur-Sleep uses only those essential oils that are listed on the "generally Recognized as safe for human consumption" list maintained by the FDA.
Please do not use this product if you have concerns about possible allergic reactions or other effects from exposure to essential oils. While the essential oils are safe for human consumption, they are pure and undiluted and might cause irritation when applied directly to the skin or mucous membranes. It is strongly advised to keep essential oils out of the reach of children and please avoid all direct contact with eyes and mucous membranes. You should wash off essential oils with warm, soapy water.