To make maintenance easy, the ComfortPAP water chamber disassembles for easy cleaning. Use the extraction tool, found on top of the base, to remove the chamber base. Slide the edge of the tool into the indention on the remark of the water chamber. Once the base is off, the internal baffle can also be removed for cleaning. The baffle prevents water from spilling due to shaking or similar movement.
Manufactured by PMI Probasics.
Product FeaturesThis is the replacement water chamber for the following devices:
This package includes water chamber, baffle, and humidifier gasket.
This Product Includes...
Water Capacity: 450ml
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 10 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
CPAP Product Customer Reviews View All Reviews