Manufactured by ResMed.
The Pillow Sleeve for Swift™ LT and Swift LT™ For Her Nasal Pillow Mask is the replacement pillow sleeve for use with the Swift™ LT Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear and the Swift™ LT For Her Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear. This is a single pillow sleeve, select size needed when placing the order.
The Mirage Swift LT Pillows uses a dual-wall design that provides improved stability and comfort. Along with an added flexible pillow base, the cushion allows for movement without breaking the seal.
To view the Swift™ LT Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear CLICK HERE.
To view the Swift™ LT For Her Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear CLICK HERE.
This is a single pillow sleeve in the selected size. It does not include the mask frame or headgear.
Return On Warranty Issues Only
This Product Includes...
- 1- Pillow Sleeve in Selected Size
Material Components for Pillow Sleeve for Swift™ LT and Swift LT™ For Her Nasal Pillow Mask
- Pillow Sleeve: Silicone Elastomer
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 10 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- ResMed products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
This pillow sleeve works ONLY with the Swift LT mask. It will not work with the original Mirage Swift or Swift II frame and clip.
Where can I find the size?
To find the nasal pillow size, remove the nasal pillow from the mask frame. Turn the nasal pillow so the frame opening is facing toward you, and the word ResMed can be easily read. To the right side of the frame opening, locate a embossed clear letter indicating the size of the nasal pillow. The frame will not have a size because it is universal.
CPAP Product Customer Reviews View All Reviews