Manufactured by ResMed.
ResScan monitors up to 365 nights of therapy effectiveness data. The software offers information on flow generator, Apnea/hypopnea events, mask-off alerts, mask leaks, and up to five nights of advanced therapy data.
ResScan software provides report data through four main profiles.
- User compliance data can be viewed for the past 365 nights. The User Profile provides basic therapy data such as days used as well as mask-off events.
- Apnea/Hypopnea Index, air leaks, and pressure requirements are summarized within the Treatment Profile and helps in analyzing long-term therapy effectiveness.
- Use the Night Profile to view detailed graphs of individual treatment over the last five nights and displays therapy transitions with oximetry at 30 night increments.
- The Statistical Profile reports the median averages over a range of dates between usage and treatment data.
You can use the ResScan USB Adapter, which transfers data without the need of a Card Reader or Smart Card.
Software is intended for use by Sleep Labs and DMEs. We do not provide technical support for software purchases.
Product SpecificationsComputer Requirements:
- Windows 2000 SP2, Windows XP, Windows Vista Business
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.5
- 2.4 GHz Pentium II Processor (min. 1.7GHz)
- 1.0 GB RAM (min 256MB)
- 250 MB HDD
- Super VGA Monitor/Graphic Card
- RS232 Serial and USB Port
- CD ROM Drive
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 10 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- ResMed products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
Important TipsThis software works with S8 and S8 II machines. Version 3.7 is compatible with Microsoft Windows Vista.
CPAP Product Customer Reviews View All Reviews
No reviews to display
CPAP Video & FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- What does CPAP software do?
- CPAP software allows for the downloading of information from certain CPAP machines. Information on breathing, pressure levels delivered, apneas, etc. is available to help determine the effectiveness of CPAP therapy. Software is not required to operate a CPAP machine. CPAP software provides more data than the information obtained through the on-screen display or SmartCode. Also, the software allows you and your doctor to view any night of recorded data by revealing results on an hour by hour basis.
Some CPAP manufacturers maintain a proprietary software package that is only compatible with their machines.
Here is a list of each manufacturer and the name of its related full data software available:
- Curative Medical: AutoManager Software for Curasa CPAP Machines
- DeVilbiss: SmartLink 3.0 CD for DeVilbiss IntelliPAP and IntelliPAP 2 Machines
- What data capable machines are available?
- CPAP machines which record full data (such as AHI and leak info):
- AirSense™ 10 CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirSense™ 10 Elite CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- DreamStation Pro CPAP Machine
- ICON Premo CPAP Machine with Built-In Heated Humidifier and ThermoSmart
- IntelliPAP Standard Plus CPAP Machine with SmartFlex
- Luna CPAP Machine with Integrated H60 Heated Humidifier
- PR System One REMStar 60 Series Pro CPAP Machine with Bluetooth
- RESmart™ CPAP Machine with RESlex with Heated Humidifier
- Transcend miniCPAP™ Machine
- Transcend EZEX miniCPAP™ Machine
- Transcend II Travel CPAP Machine
- Z1 Travel CPAP Machine
AutoPAP ("Autotitrating CPAP" or "APAP") machines which record full data:
- AirSense™ 10 AutoSet CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirSense™ 10 AutoSet For Her CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- Curasa Auto CPAP Machine with EUT
- DreamStation Auto CPAP Machine
- iCH Auto CPAP Machine with PVA and Built-In Heated Humidifier
- ICON Auto CPAP Machine with Built-In Heated Humidifier and SensAwake
- IntelliPAP AutoAdjust Travel CPAP Machine with SmartFlex
- IntelliPAP 2 AutoAdjust Auto CPAP Machine
- Luna Auto CPAP Machine with Integrated H60 Heated Humidifier
- PR System One REMStar 60 Series Auto with Bluetooth
- RESmart™ Auto CPAP Machine with RESlex with Heated Humidifier
- S9 AutoSet™ CPAP Machine
- S9 AutoSet™ CPAP Machine with H5i™ Heated Humidifier for Her
- Transcend Auto miniCPAP™ Machine with EZEX
- XT Auto CPAP Machine
- Z1 Auto Travel CPAP Machine
BiLevel ("BiPAP") machines which record full data:
- AirCurve™ 10 VAuto BiLevel Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirCurve™ 10 S BiLevel Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- DreamStation BiPAP Pro Machine
- DreamStation BiPAP Auto Machine
- IntelliPAP AutoBiLevel Machine with SmartCode
- IntelliPAP BiLevel Machine with SmartCode
- PR System One REMStar 60 Series BiPAP Auto with Bluetooth
- RESmart BPAP 25A Auto Bi-Level Machine with RESlex and Heated Humidifier
- S9 VPAP™ Auto BiLevel Machine
- S9 VPAP™ S BiLevel Machine
CPAP Machines that only record compliance data (hours used) are:
- What types of Software are available?
- There are two types of software available: compliance software and advanced software.
Compliance software provides data such as patient hours, total machine operating hours, pressure setting, and pressure relief information. Advance software includes compliance data, as well as more detailed data such as AHI (Apnea/Hypopnea Index), leakage, average pressure, and a graphical representation of data.
Compliance software is available with some standard CPAP machines. Advanced software is available with most top of the line CPAP machines, APAP machines, and BiLevel machines.
- How do I interpret my data?
- Software data can be interpreted by your physician or clinician. There are also many websites and search engines available to help you research the sleep apnea related terms which will provide more knowledge in managing your own CPAP therapy. Visit CPAPtalk.com, our free sleep apnea forum, which is a great resource for CPAP users who want to understand their condition and take control of their health.