Manufactured by ResMed.
The ResScan™ USB Adapter for ResMed S8™ and S8™ II Series Machines is designed for use with all ResMed S8 and S8 II series CPAP machines.
This package includes a USB Cable and ResScan Adapter with USB Port. Connect the ResScan Adapter to the back of an S8 or S8II CPAP machine. Next, connect the CPAP machine directly to an open USB port on any Windows personal computer using the supplied USB Cable. Begin downloading therapy data simply and easily without the use of a Smart Card or Card Reader.
Return On Warranty Issues Only
This Product Includes...
- ResScan Adapter
- USB Cable
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 10 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- ResMed products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
You must install the ResScan Software before attempting to install the USB Adapter. The software driver must be installed before connecting the ResScan USB Adapter and cable to your computer. Once the ResScan Software is installed, a link within the Windows Start button will install the USB Adapter driver. Click on the Windows Start button and then look for:
ResMed>ResScan>Drivers>ResScan USB Adapter
Click the Install button on the Install Driver dialog box to install the USB Adapter driver.
To attach the ResScan USB Adapter:
- Unplug the device from its power source
- Remove the Smart Card Cover and Smart Card located on the back of the machine
- Press and hold down the locking button on the ResScan Adapter while pushing the adapter onto the CPAP machine
- Release button to lock adapter in place
- Connect the USB Cable to the ResScan Adapter and the other end to an open USB port on the computer
- Use the ResScan Software to initiate downloading of any new therapy data
CPAP Product Customer Reviews View All Reviews