Manufactured by Philips Respironics.
The Respironics, 12volt DC Battery Adapter Cable with Battery Clips fits over the cigarette lighter plug on the DC power cords and ends in alligator clips in order to connect a CPAP directly to a free standing battery. A DC power cord is needed in order to use this adapter. There is a 15 amp fuse installed.
The adapter must be used with a free-standing battery only. It should not be connected to a battery that is installed or connected to anything else.
Return On Warranty Issues Only
This Product Includes...
- DC Adapter Cable with Battery Clips
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 10 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
The DC Battery Adapter Cable clamps to a free-standing 12V DC deep cycle type battery. DO NOT connect this cable to a battery that is installed in a vehicle or has any additional equipment connected to it.
CPAP Product Customer Reviews View All Reviews