SnuggleScents Essentials is a collection of aromas that are great for calming nerves and soothing nasal passages. The Essentials is tailored for new aromatherapy users and comes packaged with the most popular scents. Each package comes with one 5ml bottle of Peppermint, Lemon, and Vanilla.
Manufactured by SnuggleHose.
Included in package:
- One Wooden Diffuser Tray Stand
- Three Disposable Elephant Oil Pads
- Three Zip Lock Storage Bags
- One 5ml bottle of each Essential oil: Vanilla, Lemon, and Peppermint.
Peppermint. Naturally mentholated, peppermint has an anti-inflammatory effect that soothes nasal passageways. The powerful menthol aroma is perfect for CPAP users who struggle with asthma, soar throats, congestion, headaches and colds.
Vanilla. Relax to the soothing aroma of vanilla beans during the night. Vanilla is a dense and rich fragrance. Let the warmth and comfort of the aroma calm your nerves.
Lemon. Use lemon aromatherapy when energy levels are low or emotional stress is high. Lemon is a natural anti-depressant and produces a bright, fresh fruit smell. The light aroma focuses your mind and improves mental clarity. Awake refreshed and re-energized.
Return On Warranty Issues Only
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 10 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
Important TipsFor a unique holiday blend, mix the vanilla oil with peppermint to enjoy a crisp candy cane scent.
CPAP Product Customer Reviews View All Reviews
CPAP Video & FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Why might I want to use Aromatherapy with my Machine?
- Pleasant smells induce strong feelings of calm, comfort, and relaxation. The sense of smell is part of the brain's emotional centers and cognitive distraction (the ability to exclude other distracting stimuli) is an important feature of human olfaction.
Some people do not like the "machine" smell which can be delivered from the machine. The aromatherapy can help control the scent you smell when going to sleep.
Some people tend to feel claustrophobic when using their CPAP. Having relaxing scents delivered through the machine can reduce the anxiety levels to reach a higher comfort level.
CPAP Aromatherapy consists of a variety of different essential oils which are applied to the included diffuser pad and placed in front of the machine's air intake. You should not apply essential oils directly to the machine filter, because it would break down the machine filter. You should also not add the essential oil to the humidifier chamber water, because it can damage your humidifier chamber.
- Are Essential Oils Safe?
- Essential oils are derived from botanical elements (citrus, leaves, flowers, herbs, etc.) through a simple distillation technique. CPAP Aromatherapy only uses the highest, therapeutic-grade quality, 100% pure essential oils. All of the essential oils used in CPAP therapy are disclosed on the label. CPAP.com uses only those essential oils that are listed on the "Generally Recognized as Safe" for human consumption list maintained by the FDA.
Please do not use this product if you have concerns about possible allergic reactions or other effects from exposure to essential oils. While essential oils are safe for human consumption, they are pure, undiluted and might cause irritation when applied directly to the skin or mucous membranes. It is strongly advised to keep essential oils out of the reach of children and please avoid all direct contact with eyes and mucous membranes. You should wash off essential oils with warm, soapy water.
- Is It Safe To Use Essential Oils All Night?
- Indeed. People quickly become acclimated to the scents and research has shown that the olfactory sense basically turns off while you are asleep. You will smell the pleasant aroma when you need it the most; while relaxing and falling asleep and also again when you awaken. Remember, we are talking about extremely small quantities of aromatics (a little goes a long way) and all of the essential oils sold on CPAP.com are considered safe for human consumption by the FDA.
- Can aromatherapy work with my APAP, VPAP, BiLevel?
- CPAP Aromatherapy is compatible with all CPAP and BIPAP machines. Aromatherapy releases a minute amount of fragrance into the air prior to being taken into your CPAP/BIPAP machine. Place the diffuser near the air-intake and turn your machine on.
- Can I Use Cotton Balls?
- It is highly advised that you do not use any other materials besides the supplied Diffusion Pads, which are specifically engineered for use in the diffuser. There is a risk that any other materials may become dislodged or cause problems and the rates of diffusion could also differ if other materials are used.
- Can I Re-Use the Diffusion Pads?
- Diffusion Pads are made of durable fabrics and may be hand-washed and re-used. Simply wash with a mild detergent, rinse well, and air dry.
- Are these Products Approved by the FDA?
- The CPAP Aromatherapy products are not medications nor are they medical devices. They are considered "cosmetics" under the US Federal Food and Drug Act and related regulations. While there is certainly evidence that some essential oils might have a therapeutic value (for instance lavender oil potentially improving deep sleep), essential oils used for their aromatic qualities are regulated by the FDA as cosmetics. CPAP Aromatherapy products are in full compliance with FDA laws and regulations pertaining to cosmetics.