The most anticipated features include:
• Accommodating design that works with a broad range of air pressures.
• Adaptive InfinitySeal™ cushion for a comfortable fit.
• A soft, flexible frame that adapts to varying facial features.
Additionally, you should take note of:
• The plush headgear for soft contact points to the face.
• The quick-release elbow for the mask tubing to make detaching a cinch.
• The magnetic clips between the mask and headgear to help eliminate readjustments.
AirFit ™ F20 and AirFit ™ F20 for Her Full Face Masks
Around 23% of users preferred a Full face masks in the last three months. This mask type tends to work well with users who have facial hair. Plus, if you breathe through your mouth, especially due to a deviated septum, chronic sinus issues or allergies, you should consider buying the AirFit ™ F20. The For Her version is also available.
AirFit ™ N20 and AirFit ™ N20 for Her Nasal Masks
Roughly 48% of users have chosen a nasal mask in the last three months. This type of mask tends to work well for users with smaller features. If you breathe through your mouth, you can pair this mask with a chinstrap. Check out the AirFit ™ N20 or For Her.