Search Frequently Asked QuestionsOr Ask a Question
Your CPAP.com Order
Select the products you wish to purchase. A prescription is required for a CPAP mask, humidifier or machine purchase. Send us your prescription or your physician's information so we can collect the prescription on your behalf. Create an account so that future orders have your prescription information already loaded.
CPAP Order FAQs
- How can I get help from a CPAP expert?
- BY Live Chat: Click ON the Chat NOW FIELD IN the LOWER RIGHT hand corner of the CPAP.com page. IF AFTER hours, click LEAVE a message TO enter your question AND we will get back IN touch WITH you.
- BY Phone: 800.356.5221 (8 AM - 8 PM CST Mon-Fri; 8 AM - 5 PM CST Sat)
- Email Us: email@example.com
- BY Fax: 866.353.2727
- Could NOT find what you were looking FOR? Please send us your question. Question Submission Form
- My CPAP mask didn't work out, can I return it or sell it?
If you purchase return insurance for your mask, then you will be able to return the product to us within 30 days of your purchase. You will receive a refund of the price of the mask, minus shipping. Most CPAP users try several masks before finding the one that delivers effective therapy. Each person is different, research and purchasing return insurance will help you find the right equipment sooner and for less money.
The price of return insurance varies with each mask. Please note, the cost of return insurance is directly related to the popularity of the mask. If a mask has been returned multiple times, the return insurance will be more costly. If a mask is seldom returned, the return insurance will cost less. This may help you to determine which masks you would like to try.
CPAP.com does not resell used equipment. If you have not purchased Return Insurance with your mask, it cannot be returned per our Return Policy.
- Is your equipment new?
- Every product sold on CPAP.com is new and has never been used.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- Credit Cards We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and JCB credit cards.
- PayPal When you go to the checkout page, you will be directed to PayPal.com where you may sign into your account or create an account and continue to make your payment through the PayPal website.
- To make PayPal payments to CPAP.com without using our checkout process, log into your PayPal account, click the 'Send Money' tab and enter firstname.lastname@example.org in the 'To' field. If using this method, please reference your order number in the message field. Failure to reference your order number may result in a processing delay.
- PayPal eCheck We accept PayPal eChecks, but hold the order for 10 full calendar days (not business days) from the date we receive the check to make sure it clears our bank account before shipping.
- Personal Checks We accept personal checks but will hold the order for 10 full calendar days (not business days) from the date we receive the check to make sure it clears our bank account before shipping.
- Money Orders or Cashier's Checks - Domestic (United States) We accept domestic money orders and cashier's checks. We ship out your order on the date of receipt.
- Money Orders or Cashier's Checks - Foreign (outside of the United States) We accept foreign money orders and cashier's checks. Payment must be made in U.S. dollars and issued by a bank in the country to which the order is shipping. We will verify payment with the bank and wait for payment to clear before shipping your order.
- Bank Wire Transfers To pay for an order via bank wire transfer, on the checkout page select 'Other' as the payment option. Then in comments, let us know you would like to pay with a bank wire transfer. Within 24-48 hours, we will email you with the instructions you will need to send us the wire transfer.
- Payment via a bank wire transfer process may take several weeks and depends on the financial institution. This may cause delays in the shipment of the order. Credit card or PayPal eCheck are faster options of payment and should be considered if the order is needed quickly.
- Please be aware, your bank may charge you to send us money. Please contact your bank to find out their charges as you are responsible for them. Please let us know when the funds have been sent. Once we receive the funds, we will ship your order.
- I don't see my question here, what other resources are available?
You may also contact our customer service representatives WITH your questions, even IF you are NOT a customer. Our customer service representatives WORK the following days AND hours: Mon-Fri 8 AM - 8 PM CST, Sat 8 AM - 5 PM CST. You can also send your question IN an email TO email@example.com. A customer service representative will contact you the NEXT business day.
CPAP.com sponsors a CPAP Wiki WHERE great tips AND insights are stored FROM CPAPtalk.com, our free SLEEP apnea forum. You can reach SLEEP apnea patients AT ANY HOUR of the DAY OR night WITH your question.
- Why is there a $1 or $0 charge showing on my account statement?
When a credit card is used to pay for a CPAP.com order, our credit card processor Stripe.com will send over a request to your issuing bank for either a $0 or $1 authorization. The amount is based on what your bank permits.
This process is done to verify that the issued card can be authorized. Regardless of whether or not the authorization is declined, the authorization request is immediately reversed. Depending on your bank and card issuer, you may see that $0 or $1 authorization appear on your listed transactions. Take note, that this is not a charge and it will be removed from your statement in anywhere from a few minutes to a few weeks depending on your bank's policy.
For more information, please visit the Stripe.com FAQ on this topic.
- Why is my purchase showing as a recurring charge on my bank statement?
When placing an order with saved payment information, the charge may appear on a bank statement as a recurring charge, even for non-subscription purchases. Don't worry. We will not initiate any recurring charges resulting from any purchase on our website. Our payment processor adds the recurring charge notation on statements when a saved card is used, and it's something we cannot control.
CPAP Order Video
CPAP Users Say
CPAPtalk.com CPAP User Discussions
Did You Know?, CPAP Order
- CPAP.com offers over 70 different masks!
- Purchasing return insurance allows you to try a mask risk free for 30 days!