Lumin Wand, Handheld UV Light Sanitizer
Lumin Wand Handheld UV Light Sanitizer Overview
Safely clean and santize surfaces in seconds with the Lumin Wand, the newest member of the Lumin family disinfection products. The Lumin Wand provides an easy, fast, cordless, and chemical-free way to disinfect kitchen and bathroom countertops, surfaces, keyboards, and phones.
Learn More About the Lumin Wand:
- 5-hour Battery Life
- Built-in Safety Features
- Lab-Tested to Kill Most Bacteria and Viruses
Built-in Safety Features
With a built-in proximity sensor and accelerometer to ensure safe operation, the Lumin Wand can detect a turn of the wrist. If you have the device facing a surface and turn the device to look at it, it automatically shuts off. Likewise, if you lift the wand from the surface, it also turns off.
Lab-Tested to Kill Most Bacteria and Viruses
3B Medical lab-tested the Lumin Wand on pathogens typically found in a bathroom or kitchen, including E. Coli, Listeria, Salmonella, and even Staph; The Lumin Wand proved successful at destroying these common bacteria and viruses on household surfaces.
- Lumin Wand
- Charging Cable
This Product Includes...
- Lumin Wand
- Charging Cable
Product Dimensions: 13.2" x 2" x 1.75"
Packaging Dimensions: 14.25" x 7"x 2.75"
Weight: 1.3 lbs
Materials Used: metal, lithium-ion battery, quartz glass
Satisfaction Guaranteed: 30 days
Electrical Input Range: 110 to 220 volts
Operating Humidity: up to 93% non-condensing
Operating Temperatures: 20-100 F/ 7 to 38 C
Warranty: 1 year
Warranty Information: Your Lumin Wand is warranted for 1 year from the time of purchase to be free from manufacturer defect or workmanship
- The Lumin Wand has a powerful UV light bulb included; use with care in case of broken glass.
- Do not use in or around sinks, tubs, pools, or any body of water.
- Never apply the Lumin Wand on living creatures.
- Do not stack objects on top of the Lumin Wand.
- Use the device only for its intended use as described in the User Manual. If the equipment is not used in the manner specified, the protection provided by the equipment may be impaired.
- The Lumin Wand has a built-in safety mechanism proximity sensor and accelerometers, which automatically turn off the light if you turn the Wand towards their face.
- It is important not to defeat or tamper with this safety feature as UVC light can cause damage to eyesight.
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
How to Set Up the Lumin Wand: Charge Wand entirely before use.
How to Clean The Lumin Wand: Wipe with a damp cloth, do not immerse in liquid.