Everest Aura Travel CPAP with Rechargeable Battery Pack and bag, hose and manuals
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Not Currently In Stock
Add the integrated humdifier option and never miss a night of CPAP therapy.
- Compact People notice how compact the aura CPAP is right away. This unit will fit easily on a nightstand, leaving plenty of room for other essentials, from a clock radio to lamp to a glass of water.
- Portable The aura's small size makes traveling with a CPAP easy. Amazingly lightweight, aura fits neatly into its carrying case for a compact second bag. The complete aura system fits easily into carryon bags, making that piece unnecessary.
- Battery Operated Adding to the ease of travel with this CPAP is an industry first - an integrated, rechargeable battery OPTION, capable of powering the unit throughout the night. It's perfect for camping, boating or other activities that take patients beyond stationary power supplies, and provides a backup during power outages as well. This battery can operate the system all night, and adds only one inch to the systems height. Additional batteries can be purchased seperately and swapped out.
- Integrated Aura is an integrated system, including all components in one total package. The CPAP unit, battery and humidifier (humidifier is NOT included) all fit within the battery's footprint. All the parts work together seamlessly to offer OSA patients the best CPAP experience possible.
This Product Includes...
- Everest CPAP device
- Battery Pack
- Power Cord
- Power Supply
- 22mm 6' Hose
- All Manuals
- Carry Bag
- Reusable Foam Filter
- CPAP Device Weight 2.2 lbs (1.00 kg)
- CPAP Device with Power Cord Weight 3.1 lbs (1.40 kg)
- Battery Weight 1.58 lbs (0.73 kg)
- Battery Life 11 hours @ 10 cm without humidifier
- CPAP Device Dimensions 4.8 in X 5.0 in X 5.0 in (11.4 cm X 12.7 cm X 12.7 cm)
- Battery Dimensions 7.9 in x 2.0 in x 5.44 in (20.1 cm x 5.08 cm x 13.8 cm)
- Air Outlet Connector Port Dimensions 22-mm diameter
- Mobile Adapter Input 13.5 Vdc nominal. 12 to 15.5 Vdc
- Working Pressure Range 4-20 cm H2o
- Accuracy of Set Pressure Display +/- 1 cm H2O or +/- 10%, whichever is greater.
- Accuracy of Time Display +/- 1 second
- Maximum System Shutdown Pressure 30 cm H2O
- Sound level 31 dbA (Sound pressure measured in compliance with Clause 26 of EN 17510-1:2002)
- Altitude Adjustment Automatically Adjusts up to 11,000 feet
- Weight 1.58 lbs (0.73 kg)
- Life 11 hours @ 10 cm without humidifier
- Dimensions 7.9 in x 2.0 in x 5.44 in (20.1 cm x 5.08 cm x 13.8 cm)
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
Charging the battery is a simple as plugging the cpap/battery into the wall. Whether the machine is on or off, the battery will be charging. Aura CPAP Systems are airplane and airline security safe. You can carry them on or check them as you need to.
Everest Aura 19V Mobile Converter
This 19 volt mobile power converter is for use with the AEIOmed Aura Integrated CPAP System.
CPAP, heated humidifier and/or battery mobile converter plugs into cigarette lighter. Aeiomed specific Hirosi connector fits battery system or CPAP. Independently power CPAP & heated humidifier as required or Recharge battery system to power CPAP and heated humidifier.
Everest Aura Rechargeable Battery Pack
Adding to the ease of travel with this CPAP is an industry first - an integrated, rechargeable battery, capable of powering the unit throughout the night. It's perfect for camping, boating or other activities that take patients beyond stationary power supplies, and provides a backup during power outages as well. This battery can operate the system all night, and adds only one inch to the systems height.
The Cpap is very good. I purchase the cpap because I am a long distance hiker which requires many overnights more...
The Everest Aura Travel CPAP with battery pack is terrific! No more sleepless nights when the power goes off, more...
Extremely quieter than my old CPAP. I like the lite that comes on when you turn the unit on or more...