Tube Swivel for ComfortFull and ComfortGel Full CPAP Mask
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
ComfortFull and ComfortGel Tube Swivel Overview
This Product Includes...
Material Components of Tube Swivel for ComfortFull and ComfortGel Full CPAP Mask
- Swivel: Polycarbonate
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
I bought it because the mask I chose I had never seen before. But it arrived fine, works fine and I did not use the insurance as I did not need to. more...
I just received a new FullLife mask, and as I was cleaning the parts prior to my first use, the cat ran off with the tube swivel. After calls and emails to the DME, cpap.com, and Phillips, all that anyone would tell me is that the part was not available as a replacement. I looked around on cpap.com and found this. It looked very similar and was from the same manufacturer, so I thought I'd give it a go. After cpap.com's fast shipping :) the package arrived at my door, and I tried the part - It worked. About a week later, I found the original part, compared the two, and they are the same. Hope someone finds this useful!!! more...
4 people found this helpful.