Exhalation Elbow for ComfortGel Original Nasal Mask
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
ComfortGel Original Exhalation Elbow Overview
This Product Includes...
Material Components of Exhalation Elbow for ComfortGel Original Nasal Mask
- Exhalation Elbow: Polycarbonate
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
Although the part was correctly described as an elbow, the picture seemed to also include the part of the mask it attaches to (which is what I needed). I was not able to isolate this part (which the gel insert and the black ball joints attach to) from your picture/descriptions. more...
9 people found this helpful.