Headgear for EasyLife CPAP Masks
EasyLife CPAP Headgear Overview
This is the replacement headgear made for Respironics EasyLife Nasal CPAP Mask. The updated version has an adjustable strap that fastens over the head.
The headgear is available in two sizes - Standard and RS (Reduced Size). Both sizes headgear can be used with all sizes of the EasyFit mask. The size Petite EasyLife comes packaged with the Reduced Size headgear. All other sizes of the EasyLife come packaged with the Standard size headgear.
Click to view the original version of headgear:EasyLife Headgear.
The headgear is made to be readily adjustable and provides additional support. It can be combined with optional, easy-to-use headgear clips, to supply a custom fit. The straps merge together in the back to enhance overall strength.
This Product Includes...
Material Components of Headgear for EasyLife CPAP Masks
- Headgear: UBL; Urethane Foam; Lycra
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
This headgear is the only one my wife likes after trying several different ones,and this is the best price we have found for them. more...
This headgear was discontinued at the place I normally get equipment. I like it and it was the only piece needed to complete my CPAP needs as I had masks, tubing, etc. Thank you more...
Good product and quick delivery.
I ordered this headgear and like it on my other mask better.
Can't think of anything I'd change about this product, except perhaps to make it and the mask invisible - the Hannibal Lecter look isn't my sexiest :) Seriously, these are durable and pretty comfortable, and hold the mask securely no matter the sleeping position. more...