BreatheX Battery Powered CPAP Machine
Product ImagesSee More Images
BreatheX is the CPAP that you can wear. There are no cords running from the wall to your machine and nothing on your nightstand. Instead, the CPAP is part of a soft airplane style pillow which can be worn or placed to your side as you sleep. The battery, which powers the machine, lasts one to two nights before needing a recharge.
BreatheX is a leap forward in CPAP technology.
Manufactured by Viasys.
BreatheX is a leap forward in CPAP technology.
It's great for non-travelers, too. If you often get up in the night, BreatheX can go with you. It doesn't hamper you. It's just the thing for people who want to be free of long hoses, cords, and confined sleeping positions. Now, you can sleep anywhere you want, even your backyard hammock.
BreatheX is positioned inside a U-shaped neck pillow, like the pillows you see on airplanes. Made of soft memory foam, the pillow is ergonomically designed to be used in multiple positions. So you can wear it, or you can place it beside you, over you, wherever is most comfortable for you. You can use it anywhere you like. Even better, you'll no longer have medical equipment taking up half your nightstand.
Because BreatheX is placed so close to you, you don't need the standard 6-foot tube, so there's no pulling, no yanking, no getting tangled. Sleep on your back, or on either side. And move around as much as you want, BreatheX is ideal for active sleepers. When you move, the entire system, CPAP and mask, moves with you. So if you're one of those sleepers who just can't stay still, BreatheX will return comfort to your movement.
Best of all, it's compatible with just about any mask or nasal pillows system, so you can keep wearing your favorite interface.
This Product Includes...
- BreatheX CPAP
- 8 cell Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery
- Battery Charger
- 8” 22mm hose
- Carry Bag
- 21" 22mm hose
- Gray Outer Cover
- All Manuals
- Pressure Range 5-12 cm H2o Operating pressure range
- Ramp Time 0 or 15 minutes
- Maximum Sound Level 31 dBA
- Operating Period 12 hours at 10 cm H2o, 10 hours at 12 cm H2o
- Dimension (W x H x L) 14 x 12 x 4 inches (35.6 x 30.5 x 10 cm)
- Operating altitude 0 to approximately 6000 ft (0-1830 m)
- Battery Charger Input Voltage: 100-240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 1 Hz)
- Power Supply 8 Cell Lithium-Ion Battery (Only use BreatheX supplied charger)
|Versatile:||Use in multiple positions|
|Soft Memory Foam:||For extra comfort|
|Unique Design||Not "medical looking"|
|Battery Operated||Great for travel or everyday use|
|Short Hose Design||Allows freedom of movement|
|Rechargeable Battery||Lithium-Ion, similar to laptop batteries|
|1 to 2 Nights Sleep on a Single Charge||Pressure Related|
|100V-240V AC Input Charger||Great for foreign travel|
|Fixed Ramp||User controlled (15 min)|
|Manual Altitude Adjustment||Great for mountain adventures|
|Ultra Quite and Cool||Flow Generator Undisturbed sleep|
|Simple Menu Navigation||Easy to operate|
|Lightweight Travel Pouch||Not bulky|
|22 mm hose adaptor||Use with virtually all mask systems|
|Hour Meter||Reads mask on/off time|
|Built To Last||2 year manufacturers warranty on device, 1 year warranty on battery|
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 10 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
User Review (cpaptalk.com's Rested Gal)
Masks pictured are not included with this product.
Nearly all CPAP masks currently on the market will function with this CPAP. The ComfortCurve will not function with this CPAP.
The BreatheX has a range of 5-12 cm H2o. If your pressure is above 12, this is not the CPAP for you. If your pressure is 12 or below, this is a unit that you should seriously consider.
This machine comes with a 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty. CPAP.com will work with the manufacturer on your behalf if the machine needs repairs. Please follow these steps:
- Contact us at email@example.com or 1-800-356-5221 to receive an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number before returning the equipment
- Include a note with the machine describing the issue you are experiencing, along with your full contact information to include a return shipping address and the RMA number provided to you
- Ship only the defective items to CPAP.com at 13235 N Promenade Blvd Stafford, TX 77477
- Do not return accessory items such as the carry bag, hose or power cords
- Loaner Machines are available for rental during the warranty process
- Email updates will be sent to keep you informed as the machine moves through the warranty process
- CPAP.com will contact the manufacturer on your behalf and handle all shipping between us and the manufacturer
- The repaired or replaced unit will be returned to you. Shipping charges may apply.
Please note: The manufacturer warranty is voided by water damage or misuse of the machine.
The BreatheX runs on its own internal 8 cell lithium Ion battery.
The internal battery can be recharged using either 110v or 220v shore power.
CPAP Product Customer Reviews View All Reviews