IntelliPAP Replacement Heated Humidifier Chamber
IntelliPAP Heated Humidifier Chamber Overview
The IntelliPAP Replacement Heated Humidifier Chamber is the replacement water chamber for use with the IntelliPAP Heated Humidifier which works seamlessly with the Auto Adjusting or Standard IntelliPAP CPAP machine.
Built for durability, the unit is water resistant, has a stainless steel heat transfer plate and a water chamber constructed of Lexan (polycarbonate resin thermoplastic). The chamber opens for easy care and cleaning.
The IntelliPAP Replacement Heated Humidifier Chamber has a water capacity of 400ml at the recommended water level.
This Product Includes...
Chamber Material: Lexan (Polycarbonate Resin thermoplastic)
Water Capacity: 400ml At Recommended Water Level
Warranty Length: 90 Days
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
Heated Humidifier is not included. Replacement water chamber only.
Maximum Fill Level Tips
- Do not fill the water tank above the maximum fill line. Damage to the humidifier or therapy device may occur. If the water tank is overfilled, water may leak out of the tank inlet (located on the back of the tank) when installing the tank lid.
- Use only room temperature distilled water in the tank. Do not put any chemicals or additives into the water. Possible airway irritation or damage to the water tank may result.
- Remove the tank, empty all water, and replace the empty tank before transporting the humidifier base.
- Do not attempt to fill the water tank while it is inside the humidifier.
- To avoid spilling, do not disconnect the humidifier from the therapy device with water in the tank. Remove the water tank from the humidifier before disconnecting the therapy device.
- Do not turn the humidifier on without the water tank installed. The Humidifier number setting must remain on 0 if there is no water in the water tank.
- The humidifier door must be set in the open position before removing the water tank. Do not remove the water tank without making sure that the humidifier door locks into the open position.
- Do not move the humidifier while the water tank has water in it.
This product comes with a 90 Day Manufacturer Warranty. CPAP.com will work with the manufacturer on your behalf if the product needs repairs. Please follow these steps:
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-356-5221 to receive an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number before returning the equipment
- Include a note with the product describing the issue you are experiencing, along with your full contact information to include a return shipping address and the RMA number provided to you
- Ship only the defective items to CPAP.com at 13235 N Promenade Blvd, Stafford, TX 77477
- Do not return accessory items such as the carry bag, hose or power cords
- Loaner Humidifiers are available for rental during the warranty process
- Email updates will be sent to keep you informed as the product moves through the warranty process
- CPAP.com will contact the manufacturer on your behalf and handle all shipping between us and the manufacturer
- The repaired or replaced unit will be returned to you. Shipping charges may apply.
Please note: The manufacturer warranty is voided by water damage or misuse of the machine.
Great place to order CPAP supplies.
Works and fits properly
They eventually get brittle over time and crack- my best survival rate is around 6 months.
Perfect! Arrived quickly!
This works pretty well, but will become brittle over time. Plan on replacing it about every 4-6 months. I like the way this slides into place versus others that drop into place. Don't plan on putting the full 400+ ml in during refills, it will spill if you tilt it much. I usually don't exceed about 350 ml, and that lasts overnight at level 5 on the humidifier. more...