Mirage Liberty™ Full Face CPAP Mask Headgear Assembly with Upper Clips
Mirage Liberty™ Full Face Headgear Overview
The lower headgear clips are NOT included with this product. They are sold separately, elsewhere on our website: Lower Headgear Clips for Mirage Liberty Full Face Mask (2 pack)
Both the size Small and the size Large Liberty Full Face mask Mirage Liberty™ Full Face CPAP Mask with Nasal Pillows including Headgear come packaged with the Standard size (PN 61349) headgear.
This product does not include the mask, cushion, nasal pillow, lower headgear clips or short tube assembly. This product is the headgear and upper clips only.
This Product Includes...
- 1- Headgear in Selected Size
- 1 -Pair Upper Headgear Clips
Material Components of Mirage Liberty™ Full Face CPAP Mask Headgear Assembly with Clips
- Headgear Foam Layer: Open Cell Polyurethane
- Headgear Loop: Nylon/Spandex
- Headgear Underside Fabric: Nylon/Spandex
- Fastener Tabs: Polycaproloctam (Polyamide Family)
- Cloth Label: Rayon Acetate Satin
- Upper Headgear Clip: Nylon
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
- CPAP Machine Comparison Guide. This guide stacks up every CPAP machine we sell, feature by feature. If you don't know the meaning of a feature, click the question mark for a definition. The links below will take you to the most popular CPAPs, or all CPAP machines we sell.
Compare Most Popular CPAP Machines
Compare All CPAP Machines
- Auto Adjusting Machine (APAP) Comparison Guide. This guide stacks up every APAP machine we sell, feature by feature. If you don't know the meaning of a feature, click the question mark for a definition. The links below will take you to the most popular APAPs, or all APAP machines we sell.
Compare Most Popular APAP Machines
Compare All APAP Machines
- BiPAP, VPAP and BiLevel Comparison Guide. This guide stacks up every BiPAP machine we sell, feature by feature. If you don't know the meaning of a feature, click the question mark for a definition. The links below will take you to the most popular BiPAPs, or all BiPAP machines we sell.
Compare Most Popular BiPAP Machines
Compare All BiPAP Machines
Help Me Choose - Mask
Yes. Federal law requires we have a valid prescription on file before we ship your mask, machine, humidifier, or EPAP therapy, including Provent and Bongo RX. You will also need a prescription to purchase the Nightbalance POSA device.
We provide many easy ways to get your prescription:
- We can request your prescription for you! When you checkout, just let us know you would like us to request your prescription, or you can log into your account to have us request your prescription.
- Fax your prescription to our toll-free fax number: 866.353.2727, or our international fax number: 713.541.7377
- Email your prescription to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upload your prescription in your account, under the Prescriptions Section
- Ask your doctor to fill out our prescription form. We have both a standard prescription form and an EPAP prescription form.
For more information on prescriptions, please see our Prescription Section of the Learning Center.
In our experience, most mask cushions begin to deteriorate after about six months of use. The cushion eventually becomes too soft to hold a seal. The headgear straps lose elasticity and must be tightened more and more to get the same quality seal.
We strongly suggest replacing cushions and pillows as soon as they start to soften. Air leaks may reduce the effectiveness of CPAP therapy and headgear that is too tight may cause facial sores at pressure points. In most cases, replacement headgear is available if it is stretched out or the Velcro worn out.
To see what parts of your mask are replaceable refer to our Replacement Part Finder. Just search for your mask to see all of the replaceable parts.
Masks should be washed daily with warm water and gentle soap or baby shampoo. Let the mask air dry. Never use antibacterial soap as it will break down the silicone of the mask cushion. Avoid soaps that include lotion which can coat the mask and cause it to lose its seal. A safe cleaner is the Control III Disinfectant CPAP Cleaning Solution. Remember, going to bed with a clean face will improve your seal and protect the lifespan of your mask.
The best time to clean your mask is in the morning after use. This removes the oils left behind from your skin which can reduce the lifespan of your mask. We recommend using Mask Wipes to make daily morning cleaning easy. The mask wipes are made from materials that will not break down your mask.
For customers who want to completely disinfect their mask and accessories, there's an even better option than wipes. The Lumin Mask and Accessories Cleaner uses powerful UV light to disinfect, killing almost all bacteria almost instantly. It's not a cleaner and doesn't scrub or wash anything, but for simple disinfecting the Lumin works great!
Here are some other cleaning products to help with keeping your mask fresh:
- One of the following words or phrases: "CPAP Mask", "CPAP Supplies", "CPAP Humidifier", "CPAP", "Continuous Positive Airway Pressure", "APAP", "AutoPAP", "AutoSet", "Auto CPAP", "Auto Adjusting CPAP", "Self Adjusting CPAP", "BiPAP", "BiLevel", "VPAP", "BiPAP Auto", "BiPAP ST", "Synchrony ST", "VPAP ST"
- Your physician's contact information
- Your physician's signature
- The patient's full name
Here are some of our top selling masks:
DreamWear Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear - Fit Pack
ComfortGel Blue Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear
AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear
+ See More
Some CPAP users move to using a full face mask after finding that using a nasal mask along with a chinstrap does not meet their sleep therapy needs. Some CPAP users use a full face mask when suffering from seasonal allergies.
Excellent products & excellent service. Shipping is always fast, even when I choose the standard rate.
I have used the large size mask for many years. It works well. However it ships with an over-sized headgear. Little by little it will stretch out until the straps overlap. I ordered the SMALL headgear in hopes that it would not do this. It works just fine! There is no way the straps can stretch far enough to overlap. The only reason for 4 stars is that it does not include the lower clips. WHY? It has the long upper clips; why not the lower? Oh well... more...
My ResMed auto sence 10 came with the standard ResMed nasal mask. Which is fine but I wanted to try nasal pillows so I bought the haircut ResMed P10 nasal pillows. I kept waking up with a dry throat so I asked my Sleep Specialist and he said I am a mouth breath. I didn't want a full face mask as it takes up too much real estate on my face. He recommend the new ResMed Mirage Liberty. That's was the best purchase I have yet made and is basically nose pillows with mouth breathing piece. It's very light and very comfortable. I would give it five stars if the head gear was so complicated get a good seal. The other downer is it blows quite a bit of air. I wish it had the mesh technology that blows air that you can't even feel. I hope they incorporate that in the newer model. All said I highly recommend the Mirage Liberty! It's my go to mask 100% now. more...
I purchased this in the small size rather than the standard size after seeing other reviews and being unable to find information regarding the difference in the actual size of each. When you purchase the Mirage Liberty Full Face mask, it comes in the standard size. IF you find this to be a big large for you, I recommend that you purchase the SMALL Headgear Assembly with Upper Clips as the replacement. You will be happy with it. I find it fits much better and gives a tighter fit with my mask. Remember to purchase clips for the lower part of the mask as these are NOT included. more...
1 person found this helpful.