Mouth Cushion for Mirage Liberty™ Full Face CPAP Mask
The Mouth Cushion for Mirage Liberty™ Full Face CPAP Mask is the replacement oral or mouth cushion for use with the Mirage Liberty Full Face CPAP Mask with Nasal Pillows With Headgear. Select the desired size of cushion at the time of ordering. ResMed is the manufacturer of the Mirage Liberty.
The size small Liberty mouth cushion fits only on the size small Liberty mask frame. The size large Liberty mouth cushions fits only on the size large Liberty mask frame.
This product includes a single mouth cushion in the selected size. This product does not include the nasal pillows or the entire mask frame and headgear. It is compatible only with the Liberty Mask and will not work with any other masks by ResMed or any other company.
To view the Nasal Pillows For Mirage Liberty Full Face CPAP Mask CLICK HERE.
To view the Mirage Liberty™ Full Face CPAP Mask with Nasal Pillows With Headgear CLICK HERE.
This Product Includes...
- 1 - Mouth Cushion in Selected Size
Material Components of Mouth Cushion for Mirage Liberty™ Full Face CPAP Mask
- Cushion: Silicone Elastomer
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
Where do I find the size?
The size of the full face cushion is placed in two locations.
- With the elbow facing the user, turn the mask to view the left side of the mask frame. The size of the full face cushion is embossed into the silicone cushion along the rounded rim, where the full face cushion and mask frame connect.
- To find the second location, turn the mask in the same manner, to view the right side of the mask frame. An identifiable, clear letter written above the rim of the full face cushion indicates the size of the full face cushion.
To find the size of the nasal pillow, look for the embossed letter found on the stem of either nasal pillow. The letter indicates the size of the nasal pillow. The removable nasal pillow does not have to correspond with the size of the full face cushion. The small, medium, and large nasal pillows are designed to fit the nasal pillow opening in both the small and large full face cushions to offer the user different options.
For help with selecting the proper size cushion, use ResMed's Mirage Liberty Hybrid Sizing Guide.
This is priced right and works great.
The Liberty mask and nose pillows have made a HUGE difference in my life!! I've tried other full-face masks. more...
This is the same mask I already have and like it very much.
I have searched other online companies for my equipment. They don't have the same availability of parts and they can't more...
After a lot of searching this is the best product on the market