Mojo Gel Cushion Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Mojo Gel Full Face Overview
The Mojo Gel Cushion Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear features a gel cushion to contour to the face for the best fit possible. Use of a tension wheel and four point headgear allow for quick adjustments.
Air leakage is eliminated by adjusting the headgear, as the dual beam element transfers the force of the straps to the center of the mask. SleepNet's proprietary tension wheel fine-tunes the fit.
Unique magnetic clips are virtually foolproof. They easily click into position securing the mask and keeping the straps in place. The clips also allow for a quick release of the mask.
The SleepNet Full Face Mask, designed using strong, durable and medically approved materials, will easily withstand the rigors of home or travel use.
Please Note: The manufacturer of the Mojo Gel Mask has changed the color of the Airgel gel cushion. It is either blue or clear.
Sleepnet has provided a sizing gauge that you can download, print and cutout. When printing the file using Adobe Acrobat, please make sure you set your Page Scaling to "none".
Mojo Mask Sizing Gauge
For help with fitting, SleepNet also provides the Mojo Fitting Tipsv
Mojo Manufacturer Document
Mojo Product Guide.
Where do I find the size?
The Mojo Gel Cushion Full Face CPAP Mask is one unit. The cushion is not replaceable.
To find the size of the unit, turn the mask so the elbow is facing the user. On the left side, locate the blue headgear clip. Below the clip, look for the small letter that is embossed into the mask frame. The letter will indicate the size of the mask.
It is best to use direct sunlight or bright light to locate the letter.
- CPAP Machine Comparison Guide. This guide stacks up every CPAP machine we sell, feature by feature. If you don't know the meaning of a feature, click the question mark for a definition. The links below will take you to the most popular CPAPs, or all CPAP machines we sell.
Compare Most Popular CPAP Machines
Compare All CPAP Machines
- Auto Adjusting Machine (APAP) Comparison Guide. This guide stacks up every APAP machine we sell, feature by feature. If you don't know the meaning of a feature, click the question mark for a definition. The links below will take you to the most popular APAPs, or all APAP machines we sell.
Compare Most Popular APAP Machines
Compare All APAP Machines
- BiPAP, VPAP and BiLevel Comparison Guide. This guide stacks up every BiPAP machine we sell, feature by feature. If you don't know the meaning of a feature, click the question mark for a definition. The links below will take you to the most popular BiPAPs, or all BiPAP machines we sell.
Compare Most Popular BiPAP Machines
Compare All BiPAP Machines
Help Me Choose - Mask
Yes. Federal law requires we have a valid prescription on file before we ship your mask, machine, humidifier, or EPAP therapy, including Provent and Bongo RX. You will also need a prescription to purchase the Nightbalance POSA device.
We provide many easy ways to get your prescription:
- We can request your prescription for you! When you checkout, just let us know you would like us to request your prescription, or you can log into your account to have us request your prescription.
- Fax your prescription to our toll-free fax number: 866.353.2727, or our international fax number: 713.541.7377
- Email your prescription to email@example.com
- Upload your prescription in your account, under the Prescriptions Section
- Ask your doctor to fill out our prescription form. We have both a standard prescription form and an EPAP prescription form.
For more information on prescriptions, please see our Prescription Section of the Learning Center.
In our experience, most mask cushions begin to deteriorate after about six months of use. The cushion eventually becomes too soft to hold a seal. The headgear straps lose elasticity and must be tightened more and more to get the same quality seal.
We strongly suggest replacing cushions and pillows as soon as they start to soften. Air leaks may reduce the effectiveness of CPAP therapy and headgear that is too tight may cause facial sores at pressure points. In most cases, replacement headgear is available if it is stretched out or the Velcro worn out.
To see what parts of your mask are replaceable refer to our Replacement Part Finder. Just search for your mask to see all of the replaceable parts.
Masks should be washed daily with warm water and gentle soap or baby shampoo. Let the mask air dry. Never use antibacterial soap as it will break down the silicone of the mask cushion. Avoid soaps that include lotion which can coat the mask and cause it to lose its seal. A safe cleaner is the Control III Disinfectant CPAP Cleaning Solution. Remember, going to bed with a clean face will improve your seal and protect the lifespan of your mask.
The best time to clean your mask is in the morning after use. This removes the oils left behind from your skin which can reduce the lifespan of your mask. We recommend using Mask Wipes to make daily morning cleaning easy. The mask wipes are made from materials that will not break down your mask.
For customers who want to completely disinfect their mask and accessories, there's an even better option than wipes. The Lumin Mask and Accessories Cleaner uses powerful UV light to disinfect, killing almost all bacteria almost instantly. It's not a cleaner and doesn't scrub or wash anything, but for simple disinfecting the Lumin works great!
Here are some other cleaning products to help with keeping your mask fresh:
- One of the following words or phrases: "CPAP Mask", "CPAP Supplies", "CPAP Humidifier", "CPAP", "Continuous Positive Airway Pressure", "APAP", "AutoPAP", "AutoSet", "Auto CPAP", "Auto Adjusting CPAP", "Self Adjusting CPAP", "BiPAP", "BiLevel", "VPAP", "BiPAP Auto", "BiPAP ST", "Synchrony ST", "VPAP ST"
- Your physician's contact information
- Your physician's signature
- The patient's full name
Here are some of our top selling masks:
DreamWear Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear - Fit Pack
ComfortGel Blue Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear
AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear
+ See More
Some CPAP users move to using a full face mask after finding that using a nasal mask along with a chinstrap does not meet their sleep therapy needs. Some CPAP users use a full face mask when suffering from seasonal allergies.
Wow, this mask and headgear are extremely comfortable but ONLY if you work on properly fitting the headgear. I have no leaks and Mojo is MUCH more quiet than my old mask. I am a very satisfied customer! more...
3 people found this helpful.
Sometimes I grow a beard. Sometimes I am clean shaven. Either way I can easily adjust the MOJO mask to give me a good seal to my face by simply turning the knob on the mask to apply more or less pressure on the hairy part of my face. The magnetic connectors make removal and re-attachment in the middle of the night a very simple process. They don't come loose until you want them loose. more...
This would have been a good mask if only the pads were not joined with a sharp seam. It's like putting a cheese grader on your face. Avoid this mask if you have skin. more...
The gel does not provide an adequate seal around the face
My doctor has me now up to number 20 in pressure....this is the only mask that I can wear that does not leak at those pressures....still have to wear it tight but last night I was able to wear it for the entire night.....great also there are no gaskets to change out and supposedly it will last for 6 months....so overall more expensive upfront, but in the long run its a bargain. more...
5 people found this helpful.
Compare Similar Products
Basic FeaturesMask TypeFull FaceFull FaceFull FaceHeadgear IncludedYesYesYes
Mask FeaturesReplaceable CushionNoYesYesHeadgear Quick-ClipsYesYesYesGel CushionYesNoNoForehead SupportYesNoYesMask Cushion TypeGelSiliconeSiliconeFree Return InsuranceNoYesYes
SizeMultiple Sizes IncludedNoNoNoSmall FaceNoNoYesWide FaceNoNoNo
Lifestyle NeedsActive SleeperNoYesNoMouth BreatherYesYesYesTV FriendlyNoYesNoClaustrophobicNoYesNoDesigned For HerNoNoNoFacial HairYesNoNo