Philips HeartStart Home Defibrillator
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
The Philips HeartStart Home Defibrillator is an automated external defibrillator (AED) that is ready to use when you receive it offering the peace of mind knowing it is available should it be needed.
- Clear voice instructions step the Responder through the process of using the defibrillator
- SMART Analysis assesses the heart rhythm
- Boldly colored operation buttons and flashing indicator lights direct the resuscitation
- CPR coaching is available to the user
- Data recording of the first 15 minutes of ECG as well as the entire incident's events
- Transmission of data using wireless infrared to Smartphone or PC uring IrDA Protocol
- The HeartSmart goes though daily self-tests
Quick Reference GuideThe HeartStart comes with a Quick Reference Guide which may be used in addition to the voice instructions:
- Colorful, easy-to-read guide
- Illustrated for easy reference
- Step-by-step processes
- No prescription required
- FDA approves the in-home use of this version of the automated external defibrillators (AED)
- The following agencies support the presence of an AED to be employed in case of a Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA)
- Interested in learning more about AED training?
This Product Includes...
- Adult SMART pads cartridge (1 set)
- HeartStart Quick Setup and Maintenance Guide
- Owner's Manual
- Quick Reference Guide
- Date sticker
- Clear voice instructions
- Daily automatic self test
- CPR coaching
- SMART Analysis - ECG Heart rhythm assessment
- Altitude - Use up to 15,000 feet
- Battery type - 9 volt DC, 4.2 Ah, composed of disposable long-life lithium manganese dioxide primary cells
- Product weight - 3.3 lbs (1.5 kg) including battery
- Size - 2.8" x 7.4" x 8.3" (7 cm x 19 cm x 21 cm)
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.