Inlet Tube with Swivel Assembly for Mirage Activa™, Mirage Vista™, Mirage Kidsta™ and Mirage Liberty™ Masks
Activa™/Vista™/Kidsta Tube with Swivel Overview
The Inlet Tube with Swivel Assembly for Mirage Activa™, Mirage Vista™, Mirage Kidsta™ and Mirage Liberty™ Masks is the replacement tubing assembly for the following ResMed masks:
- Mirage Activa nasal mask
- Mirage Vista nasal mask
- Mirage Liberty full face mask
- Mirage Kidsta nasal mask
This Product Includes...
Short Tube Length - Excluding Swivel and Cuffs: Approx. 7 Inches
Material Components of Inlet Tube with Swivel Assembly for Mirage Activa™, Mirage Vista™, Mirage Kidsta™ and Mirage Liberty™ Masks
- Short Tube: Polyolefin Plastomer (POP)
- Short Tube Cuffs: SEBS Based Thermoplastic Elastomer
- Swivel Assembly: Polycarbonate; Polypropylene
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
Found this company on Facebook. This part was hard to find, and found it with CPAP.com. the part fit my machine seamlessly. Very happy with purchase. more...
If you need to connect cpap devices with "male" ends then this couple works great. For instance some CPAP cleaner machines need this coupler to connect to your cpap or separately to your mask. more...
I've used these inlet tubes for several years now. I attach them to the end of my CPAP hose and then to my mask to give me a longer hose so that I don't lose my air at night. I'll purchase again. more...
Product was as expected good shipping
Only wish rubber connector was a bit longer as it tends to fall off from plastic piece after several months of use. more...