Hybrid Full Face CPAP Mask with Nasal Pillows and Headgear
The Hybrid is a unique fusion of technologies, designed to be a universal cpap interface. The Hybrid is a dual airway interface for use with positive pressure ventilation devices for the treatment of respiratory insufficiency and obstructive sleep apnea.
Features and Benefits
- Universal Design The unique design of the Hybrid combines the best features of both a nasal pillow system and a traditional full face mask. It offers all sizes and multiple combinations for easy flexible fitting and is designed for quietness and comfort.
- Built-In Chin Flap Ideal for mouth breathers, No chin-strap required
- No Nasal Bridge or Forehead Contact Glasses may be easily worn, and nasal bridge sores and air leaks are eliminated.
- Hybrid Complete System Contains All Sizes of Pillows and Cushions Numerous combinations of sizes are possible for a personal fit.
- Premium Headgear Five points of adjustability provides a better seal and increased support, and strap buckles make it easy to remove and reapply the mask
This Product Includes...
Material Components of Hybrid Full Face CPAP Mask with Nasal Pillows and Headgear
Cushion and Pillow: Silicone
Headgear: Polyester, Nylon, Neoprene
Headgear Clip: Polycarbonate
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
The Hybrid Universal Interface has created quite a buzz on our patient forum, CPAPtalk.com. We look forward to reading your review, especially after trying the new headgear.
The Hybrid masks that we have in stock now have the Adaptive Flow Technology that some people were asking about on CPAPtalk.com
The Hybrid is now packaged with the updated headgear and all of our stock contains the new headgear. It is made from a new, more comfortable material and has a buckle at the crown instead of velcro flaps. The new headgear will have gray straps rather than black.
Where do I find the size?
The mask frame for the Hybrid Full Face CPAP Mask with Nasal Pillows and Headgear offers a universal fit. Each of the cushions purchased for the Hybrid Universal CPAP Mask will fit within the mask frame.
To find the size of the nasal cushion, turn the mask toward the user. With the elbow facing forward, hold the mask frame to view the curve at the top of the mask, where the frame and cushion connect. Large, embossed letters found between the nasal pillow and the mask frame will indicate the size of the nasal cushion.
The size of the nasal pillow is determined by the small, clear letter represented on the connecting piece that links the nasal pillows together.
Spring 2017 Product Update: The purchase of the Hybrid Full Face Mask with Nasal Pillows and Headgear no longer includes a travel bag.
Help Me Choose - Mask
- CPAP Machine Comparison Guide. This guide stacks up every CPAP machine we sell, feature by feature. If you don't know the meaning of a feature, click the question mark for a definition. The links below will take you to the most popular CPAPs, or all CPAP machines we sell.
Compare Most Popular CPAP Machines
Compare All CPAP Machines
- Auto Adjusting Machine (APAP) Comparison Guide. This guide stacks up every APAP machine we sell, feature by feature. If you don't know the meaning of a feature, click the question mark for a definition. The links below will take you to the most popular APAPs, or all APAP machines we sell.
Compare Most Popular APAP Machines
Compare All APAP Machines
- BiPAP, VPAP and BiLevel Comparison Guide. This guide stacks up every BiPAP machine we sell, feature by feature. If you don't know the meaning of a feature, click the question mark for a definition. The links below will take you to the most popular BiPAPs, or all BiPAP machines we sell.
Compare Most Popular BiPAP Machines
Compare All BiPAP Machines
Any mask will work with any machine, with one important exception. The ResMed AirMini is only compatible with certain ResMed CPAP masks. Compatible masks for the AirMini are as follows:
- ResMed AirFit™ N20 Nasal Mask
- ResMed AirFit™ F20 Full Face
- ResMed AirTouch™ F20 Full Face
- ResMed AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow
When considering another CPAP, APAP or BiPAP machine from ResMed or any other manufacturer, mask compatibility extends to all brands. The AirMini uses non-standard tubing to connect the machine to the mask, and is the primary reason why other masks won't work with the AirMini. Despite this issue, many of our customers consider the AirMini to be an excellent machine.
Yes. Federal law requires we have a valid prescription on file before we ship your mask, machine, humidifier, or EPAP therapy, including Provent and Bongo RX. You will also need a prescription to purchase the Nightbalance POSA device.
We provide many easy ways to get your prescription:
- We can request your prescription for you! When you checkout, just let us know you would like us to request your prescription, or you can log into your account to have us request your prescription.
- Fax your prescription to our toll-free fax number: 866.353.2727, or our international fax number: 713.541.7377
- Email your prescription to email@example.com
- Upload your prescription in your account, under the Prescriptions Section
- Ask your doctor to fill out our prescription form. We have both a standard prescription form and an EPAP prescription form.
For more information on prescriptions, please see our Prescription Section of the Learning Center.
- A7034 is Nasal Mask
- A7034 is Nasal Pillow Mask
- A7030 is Full Face Mask
- A7027 is Hybrid Mask
- A7044 is Oral Interface Mask (Oracle)
- A7035 is Headgear for Mask - Any Style
- A7036 is Chinstrap - Any Style
- A7032 is Replacement Nasal Mask Cushion
- A7033 is Replacement Nasal pillows
- A7031 is Replacement Full Face Mask Cushion
- A7028 is Replacement Hybrid Mask Cushion
- A7029 is Replacement Hybrid Mask Nasal Pillow
- A7046 is Replacement Humidifier Chamber
- A7037 is Tubing / Hose - Long & Short Tubes
- A4604 is Heated Tubing
- A7038 is Disposable Filter (White / Paper)
- A7039 is Washable Filter (Gross Particle / Foam/ Black)
- E0601 NU is CPAP Purchase
- E0601 NU is APAP Purchase
- E0470 NU is BiPAP Purchase
- E0470 NU is BiPAP Auto Purchase
- E0471 NU is BiPAP ST Purchase
- E0471 NU is BiPAP Auto SV Purchase
- E0562 NU is Heated CPAP Humidifier
- E0561 NU is Passover or Cool CPAP Humidifier
- E0601 RR is CPAP Rental
- E0601 NU is APAP Rental
- E0470 RR is BiPAP Rental
- E0470 RR is BiPAP Auto Rental
- E0471 RR is BiPAP ST Rental
- E0471 RR is BiPAP Auto SV Rental
- E1356 is Oxygen Concentrator Battery
- E1357 is Oxygen Concentrator Battery Charger
- E1358 is Oxygen Concentrator DC Cable
- E1390 is Portable Oxygen Concentrator
E1399 is Miscellaneous and is used for other CPAP and Oxygen items.
In our experience, most mask cushions begin to deteriorate after about six months of use. The cushion eventually becomes too soft to hold a seal. The headgear straps lose elasticity and must be tightened more and more to get the same quality seal.
We strongly suggest replacing cushions and pillows as soon as they start to soften. Air leaks may reduce the effectiveness of CPAP therapy and headgear that is too tight may cause facial sores at pressure points. In most cases, replacement headgear is available if it is stretched out or the Velcro worn out.
To see what parts of your mask are replaceable refer to our Replacement Part Finder. Just search for your mask to see all of the replaceable parts.
Masks should be washed daily with warm water and gentle soap or baby shampoo. Let the mask air dry. Never use antibacterial soap as it will break down the silicone of the mask cushion. Avoid soaps that include lotion which can coat the mask and cause it to lose its seal. A safe cleaner is the Control III Disinfectant CPAP Cleaning Solution. Remember, going to bed with a clean face will improve your seal and protect the lifespan of your mask.
The best time to clean your mask is in the morning after use. This removes the oils left behind from your skin which can reduce the lifespan of your mask. We recommend using Mask Wipes to make daily morning cleaning easy. The mask wipes are made from materials that will not break down your mask.
For customers who want to completely disinfect their mask and accessories, there's an even better option than wipes. The Lumin Mask and Accessories Cleaner uses powerful UV light to disinfect, killing almost all bacteria almost instantly. It's not a cleaner and doesn't scrub or wash anything, but for simple disinfecting the Lumin works great!
Here are some other cleaning products to help with keeping your mask fresh:
- One of the following words or phrases: "CPAP Mask", "CPAP Supplies", "CPAP Humidifier", "CPAP", "Continuous Positive Airway Pressure", "APAP", "AutoPAP", "AutoSet", "Auto CPAP", "Auto Adjusting CPAP", "Self Adjusting CPAP", "BiPAP", "BiLevel", "VPAP", "BiPAP Auto", "BiPAP ST", "Synchrony ST", "VPAP ST"
- Your physician's contact information
- Your physician's signature
- The patient's full name
Here are some of our top selling masks:
DreamWear Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear - Fit Pack
ComfortGel Blue Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear
AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear
+ See More
Some CPAP users move to using a full face mask after finding that using a nasal mask along with a chinstrap does not meet their sleep therapy needs. Some CPAP users use a full face mask when suffering from seasonal allergies.
Light, effective, seems to be a great mask for me. I am not a big fan of the headgear, my more...
The masks cover my mouth and generally prevents mouth breathing. The fit is poor which results in excess noise, more...
2 people found this helpful.
I've been using this mask for about a month now, and the jury is still out. I have been more...
I am a 74 year old male with a short beard. I like the price point of this mask. I like the more...
1 person found this helpful.
Love the concept and the ability to 'custom' fit mask. I'm still doing a bit of trial and error but more...
4 people found this helpful.
Compare Similar Products
Basic FeaturesMask TypeHybridHybridHeadgear IncludedYesYes
Mask FeaturesReplaceable CushionYesYesHeadgear Quick-ClipsYesYesGel CushionNoNoForehead SupportNoNoMask Cushion TypeSiliconeSiliconeFree Return InsuranceYesYes
SizeMultiple Sizes IncludedYesYesSmall FaceNoNoWide FaceYesNo
Lifestyle NeedsActive SleeperYesYesMouth BreatherYesYesTV FriendlyYesYesClaustrophobicYesYesDesigned For HerNoNoFacial HairNoNo