S8 Compact CPAP and H3i Heated Humidifier Combo
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Not Currently In Stock
- Small and travel friendly.
- Integrated Heated Humidifier
- Can be used for every day use or on the road
The HumidAir 3i, or h3i Heated Humidifier, is designed to offer relief from the symptoms of dryness and congestion associated with CPAP therapy without compromising performance or ease of use.
Up to 40% of nasal CPAP users experience nasal congestion and dryness of the nose and throat. The warm moist air that humidification provides has been proven to relieve symptoms of dryness and can make therapy more comfortable.
- Fliptop lid design - no need to remove tube to refill water chamber. Convenient and user-friendly.
- Compact design - unobtrusive in the bedroom and easily packed for travel.
- Seamless integrated unit - simply snaps into place whenever required.
- 385 ml capacity - high volume, high efficiency humidification in a compact unit.
- Powered by Resmed S8 Machines - no additional power cords or cables required.
- Dial Control - easy to use in the dark and quick to respond.
This Product Includes...
- Operating Pressure Range (Manual Alititude Adjustment), 4-20 cm H20
- Data Storage, Used hours and usage days available from flow generator.
- Dimensions (H x W x D), 4.6 in x 6.5 in x 5.7 in (112 mm x 164 mm x 145 mm)
- Weight, Flow generator: 2.9 lbs (1.3 kg)
- Power Supply Input Range, 100-240V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Housing Construction, flame retardant engineering thermoplastic
- Environmental conditions, Operating Temperature +41 to +104 Degrees F (+5 to +40 Degrees C)
- Air Filter, Two-layered, powder-bonded polyester non-woven fiber
- Air Tubing, Flexible plastic, 6'6" (2m) length
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
- A valid prescription is required for the purchase of this product.
Do not run this machine on a regular ac to dc inverter. A pure sine wave inverter must be used. We sell these on the website.
This cpap machine does not come with the standard blue carrying case that all other S8 cpaps are sold with. This cpap only includes a small black case for only the cpap.
Very compact even with humidifier. Attractively designed and light. Seems not to put out the volume of air more...
This is the unit I got from my HMO. It came with everything for travel, except I like to more...