Transcend Docking Station
This is the optional docking station for the:
- Transcend Travel CPAP Machine
- Transcend EZEX Travel CPAP Machine
- Transcend Auto Travel CPAP Machine with EZEX
Please Note: This product is not compatible with the following machines:
The docking station weighs 1.4 pounds and provides extra stability to keep the machine in place through the night.
This docking station is not required for operating the Transcend Travel CPAP machines on the bedside.
This Product Includes...
Weight: 1.432 lb
Dimensions of Dock: 5 in x 8.25 in x 3.25 in
Foot Print of Dock: 5 in x 8.25 in
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
Having the base for your Transcend unit is the difference between having your unit next to you all night instead of it ending up on the floor, especially when travelling and the night stands are tiny! more...
2 people found this helpful.
I use this in my RV. Limited space available for “stuff”. Keeps the CPAP steady on the small nightstand (ledge).
Works okay. Sturdy and keeps the CPAPmini from moving around However, it makes the CPAPmini a little bulky when traveling. Lately, I have just been leaving it at home when I travel and just put the CPAPmini on the carpet and it works fine. more...
fine it does its job
I like the way the Transcend unit snaps securely to the weighted base.