Zzz-PAP Auto CPAP Machine with Therapy Software
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Check out the newer model hereZ2 Auto Travel CPAP Machine
Zzz-PAP Auto CPAP Machine Overview
The Zzz-PAP Auto is one of the smallest and lightest APAPs on the market. The Zzz-PAP Auto comes with therapy management software to track your therapy progress. The machine also comes with an industry standard two year warranty.
The Zzz-PAP Auto is no longer available. Looking for an auto machine that is similar in price and size? The XT Auto CPAP is a great option currently available.
Probasics introduces the same dependable and quiet CPAP therapy customers have come to love with the Zzz-PAP 'Silent Traveler' CPAP machine now in an advanced auto-adjusting CPAP machine (APAP).
Reasons to Consider This Machine:
- Advanced Auto Algorithm. The advanced auto algorithm changes the pressure on a breath by breath basis to deliver the minimum amount of pressure needed to keep the airway open.
- Included Heated Humidifier. The Zzz-PAP Auto uses the same humidifier as the Zzz-PAP CPAP Machine. The humidifier keeps the airway moist through out the night to make therapy more comfortable.
- Included Advanced Therapy Software. Included with each Zzz-PAP Auto purchase is a copy of the Advanced Therapy Software, Zzz-Ware. This software allows tracking of therapy progress over time. The data from the last night of usage is also viewable through the Zzz-PAP Auto's Menu button.
- Automatic Altitude Adjustment. The Zzz-PAP Auto automatically adjusts the pressure depending on changes in altitude.
- Leak Compensation. The Zzz-PAP Auto adjusts the pressure to compensate for detected mask leaks.
- Clock with Alarm Function. The Clock and Alarm can be set through the Zzz-PAP Auto's Menu Display.
More Information on these Features:
Advanced Auto Algorithm. The Zzz-PAP Auto monitors the user's breathing through a set or pressure sensors inside the machine. The sensors measure pressure changes, caused by events such as snoring and apneas, on a breath by breath basis. Starting at the minimum set pressure, the Zzz-PAP will adjust the machine's pressure on a breath by breath to compensate for changes in airflow in order to keep your airway open. Once an event, such as an apnea is detected, the Zzz-PAP gradually increases the pressure until the event has passed.
For example, if you move from your side to your back while sleeping, your airway may become more obstructed. If this occurs, the Zzz-PAP Auto would detect this obstruction and increase the pressure until the obstruction was resolved.
Included Heated Humidifier. The Heated Humidifier provides six levels of humidity control. There is a easy to understand green led that is lit when the heater is turned on. The humidifier's water chamber disassembles and is machine washable.
Zzz-Ware Advance Therapy Tracking Software. Every Zzz-PAP Auto comes with advanced therapy software! The Zzz-Ware not only tracks basic compliance data, it also tracks advanced therapy such as Apnea/Hypopnea indexes, snoring events, and flow limitations. When reviewing the data, there are four tabs that show the majority of the information; the Total Time, Compliance, Detail, and Long Term.
The Total Time and Compliance tabs show basically the same information of when the device was used. The difference between the Total Time and the Compliance is that compliance time is the time the device was used while the user is wearing the mask.
The Detail tab shows data such as the user's pressure over time, the leak rate, the AHI, and the number of pressure events per hour. This screen shows a default of the last 72 hours, however the date range can be changed by clicking the "Set Range" button.
The Long Term tab allows you to see the average pressure, compliance and events over time. The date range can be changed on this screen as well.
To retrieve data from the machine's memory, insert the SD card into the slot on the back of the machine. Do not store the data card in the machine, insert it only when doing a download.
This Product Includes...
- Zzz-PAP Auto CPAP Machine
- 6 foot Hose
- Carrying Case
- Reusable Filter
- Owner Manual
- Power Cord
- USB to Mini USB Download Cable
- Mini SD Memory Card
- APAP Therapy Software
|Pressure Range||4cm to 20cm H2O (.5 increments)|
|Initial Pressure||3cm to 19cm H2O|
|Maximum Pressure||5cm to 20cm H2O|
|Minimum Pressure||4cm to 19cm H2O|
|Ramp Time||0 to 45 min; 5 minute increments|
|Starting Ramp Pressure||From 3cm up to CPAP pressure (19 max), patient-adjustable|
|Dimensions||5.7" x 5.1" x 3.9"|
|Weight||CPAP: 1.76 lbs.|
|Altitude Compensation||Up to 8,000 ft when the pressure is set at 4-18cm H2O, but limit to 5,000ft when the pressure is set at 18.5-20cm H2O|
|Electrical Requirements||100 - 240 AC|
System Requirements for Software
- Pentium 350Mhz or Higher
- 128 MB RAM
- CD-ROM drive compatible with multimedia computer
- 1024 x768 or higher resolution VGA monitor
- Minimum hard disc space 100MB
- 32 bit Windows XP SP2, Vista SP1, or Windows 7
- Internet Explorer 7 or greater
- Software can be installed on a 64 bit system, however, it is not an easy process. You will need a 32-bit emulator. Here is the link Probasics provided for the 32-bit emulator.
- Software is not MAC compatible
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
The Zzz-PAP will not work with:
- O2 Enrichment Adapter
- Respironics Bacteria Filter
- Tubing Elbow Adapter for CPAP and BiPAP Machines
We recommend using a CPAP hose without a universal hose or hose quick connect.
CPAP Mode Features
The ramp time, ramp start pressure and therapy (single) pressure are only available in CPAP mode. These functions are not available when set to APAP mode. Also, even though the ramp feature on the Zzz-PAP Auto can be set to (0) zero, the machine will still take approximately 2 minutes to reach your full therapy pressure.
Please Note: Do NOT store the data card in the Zzz-PAP Auto. Insert the card into the slot on the back of the machine when ready to download data.
This machine comes with a 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty. CPAP.com will work with the manufacturer on your behalf if the machine needs repairs. Please follow these steps:
- Contact us at email@example.com or 1-800-356-5221 to receive an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number before returning the equipment
- Include a note with the machine describing the issue you are experiencing, along with your full contact information to include a return shipping address and the RMA number provided to you
- Ship only the defective items to CPAP.com at 13235 N Promenade Blvd Stafford, TX 77477
- Do not return accessory items such as the carry bag, hose or power cords
- Email updates will be sent to keep you informed as the machine moves through the warranty process
- CPAP.com will contact the manufacturer on your behalf and handle all shipping between us and the manufacturer
- The repaired or replaced unit will be returned to you. Shipping charges may apply.
Please note: The manufacturer warranty is voided by water damage or misuse of the machine.
These CPAP machines operate automatically between 110v and 240v AC. When traveling either inside or outside the USA, there are no switches to switch or fuses to change. The machine will automatically sense what voltage is needed and set itself to run on that power.
The user will need to adapt the plug that goes into the wall to fit the style of outlet socket that is being used. This is simply done with a Power Adapter Plug kit. This is the same type of plug adapter that would be used with a hair dryer or an electric shaver. World Traveler Power Adapter Plugs.
Respironics Battery Kit with 400 Watt DC to AC Power Inverter.
This battery kit comes with an external 400 Watt DC to AC power inverter for CPAP and BiPAP machines. The kit provides AC power for machines that do not come with a DC input. Use your machine's AC cord to connect to the power inverter. The Respironics portable battery pack is an external lead acid battery that is the ultimate in power, portability and convenience. This battery kit comes with the Respironics battery and the 400 Watt DC to AC Power Inverter.
Really impress with this unit. Bought it to tide me over while my Fisher and Paykel Icon Auto was being repaired, but liked it so much it's now my main machine. Quiet, well built and simple to set up. Great deal for the price. more...
1 person found this helpful.
This machine is so awesome that it is now my everyday unit, even though it was purchased as a travel machine. Last night I had to use a ResMed 9 unit, and did not sleep as this unit was left out of town. I replaced the ResMed with the Zzz-PAP Auto CPAP and now I remember why! If you need a great, quiet and effective unit this is it. My Apnea is bad -- 14 -- and this little baby takes care of it. more...
3 people found this helpful.
Small size excellent for travel
1 person found this helpful.
I love the machine, but I cannot give it a fair rating because I have not used the software.
1 person found this helpful.
We bought 2 of these machines because we both have sleep apnea and we were planning a trip to Alaska for our granddaughter's high school graduation. We wanted small travel machines that would be easy to travel with. These were perfect! So perfect we have kept using them at home and have no plans to go back to the old machines! more...
2 people found this helpful.
Compare Similar Products
Basic FeaturesManufacturerProbasicsResMedResMedTypeAPAPAPAPAPAPWarranty2 Years2 Years2 YearsSound Level30 dBA26.6 dBA30 dBAQuietNoYesNoManuals IncludedPatient/Quick SetupPatient/Quick SetupPatient
DimensionsTravel SizedYesYesYesUnder 3 lbsYesYesYesMachine Weight1.76 lbs2.750.66 lbsEntire Weight5.1 lbs2.06 lbsEntire Size10" x 6.75" x 5.5"10.04" x 4.75" x 5.91"NAEntire Package Size10.75" x 7.5"x8"13.24" x 10" x 5"12.25 in L x 4.6 in W x 3Machine Size Only5.7" x 5.1" x 3.9"NA5.4 in L x 3.3 in W x 2.1
Humidifier FeaturesHeated HumidifierZzz-PAP HumidifierHumidAirNoBuilt-In HumidifierNoYesNoHeated Humidifier TypeIntegratedBuilt InNAAmbient Rainout ReductionNoAutoClimateControlNoIntegrated Heated HoseNoClimateLineAireNoHumidifier Water Capacity380mLNA
Pressure FeaturesAuto Pressure AdjustmentYesYesYesPressure Range4-20cm H204-20cm H2O4-20 cm H2OEPAP Pressure RangeNoNANAEasy BreathingNoAutoSet with EPRAutoSet with EPRRampYesYesYesCPAP ModeYesYesYesLeak CompensationNoYesNoMax Operating Altitude8,500 ft8,500 ft
Power FeaturesDirect Battery OperationNoYesNoVoltage Range100 - 240 AC100-240V100-240V ACOptional DC CableNoYesYesIntegrated BatteryNoNoNo
Software FeaturesAdvanced Software/DataYesYesYesData CardYesYesNoOptional SoftwareZzz-WareResScanAirMini App
Additional FeaturesAuto Altitude AdjustmentYesYesYesAuto ON/OFFNoYesYesMask Off AlertYesNoNoSpontaneousNoNoNoTimedNoNoNoDesigned For HerNoNoNoBack Lit DisplayYesYesNoBacklight Shuts OffNoYesNA