DeVilbiss RPM AutoAdjust CPAP
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Item # 9054D
Not Currently In Stock
- Automatically adjusts pressure based on air-flow limitations from snoring, hypopnea or apnea events.
- Software Capable. Stores 72 hours of data in the machine and can be read with the DeVilbiss® CPAP LT Software (8054D-620).
- Operates in Auto or CPAP mode.
- Automatic start and stop operation.
- Mask leak alert.
- Automatic altitude compensation adjustment.
- International power supply to operate on any AC current from 100 to 240 without adjustment to the machine. (An adapter may be needed to plug the CPAP into a wall outlet outside the US.)
- Two washable, reusable pollen filters are included.
- Two year manufacturer warranty against defects.
This Product Includes...
- RPM Auto CPAP Machine
- 6 Foot Hose
- Carrying Case
- All Manuals
- 2 Reusable Foam Filters
|Pressure Range||3cm to 20cm H2O|
|Ramp Time||0 to 45 min|
|Starting Ramp Pressure||From 4cm up to CPAP pressure, patient-adjustable|
|Dimensions||4.0H" x 7.5W" x 10.8D"|
|Weight||CPAP: 3.80 lbs.|
|Electrical Requirements||100 – 240V~, 50/60Hz or 120V~, 400Hz AC Current|
|Sound Level||Less than 30dBA|
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
After careful testing, we have found this machine to be one of the quietest auto machines on the market.
after checking all the write ups on all of the machines and discussing options with customer service I selected this one. The first thing I noticed while using the machine was how quiet it was. Even my wife noticed. She had to ask if I even had it turned on. There are several options that make it easy to use. Such as auto on/off. I had to turn off the auto off option because when I got up to make a bathroom break the machine would turn itself off. then on restarting it would begin in the delay mode. The stacking mode with the humidifier takes up less room on my night stand, a big plus. more...
2 people found this helpful.
Just plug it in and turn it on... very nice.
I think this product is great for me. After I used it a few days. I feel great and energitic. But I have spent more time on the mask. The mask makes me feel a little bit uncomfortable. I guess it will be better after 1 month. YY more...