Ebb Replacement Cartridge
Designed to be replaced every two to four months to keep your Ebb CoolDrift Luxe working in tip-top shape, the Ebb Replacement Cartridge includes the fluid cartridge that uses patented coolant, created to cool your forehead pad and keep your racing thoughts at bay.
Learn More About the Ebb Replacement Cartridge:
- A Must-Have to Keep Your Ebb CoolDrift Luxe Working Properly
- Keeps Your Ebb CoolDrift Luxe Supplied With Coolant
- Lasts Two to Four Months
A Must-Have to Keep Your Ebb CoolDrift Luxe Working Properly
When your Ebb CoolDrift Luxe runs out of coolant, it will no longer be able to cool your brain's frontal cortex and relax your mind, and the device will stop working. That’s where the Ebb Replacement Cartridge comes in! Stock up ahead of time, so you'll never run out of this vital component to a good night’s rest.
- Replacement Fluid Cartridge
This Product Includes...
- Ebb Replacement Fluid Cartridge
- Packaging Dimensions: 11 in L x 9 in W x 5 in H
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Materials Used: ABS, Isopropyl Alcohol, Purified Water
- Is it hypoallergenic? Yes
- Warranty: 90 Days
- The orange cap must be removed from the fluid cartridge before inserting into the bedside controller.
- Ensure that the fluid cartridge is pushed down into the bedside controller and locked into place.
- The lid on the bedside controller will close completely flat when the fluid cartridge is installed correctly.
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
How to Use:
- Remove the orange cap from the bottom of the fluid cartridge.
- Insert the fluid cartridge into the bedside controller, push down, and turn the dial to lock position.
The Ebb Replacement Fluid Cartridge should be replaced every two to four months or when the display on the bedside controller indicates “replace."
How to Prepare the Ebb Fluid Cartridge for Travel
Remove the fluid cartridge from your bedside controller and place it in your travel bag.