EXP96 Pro Lithium Ion Battery + Portable Solar Panel Bundle
Save $179 when you bundle the new Expion360 30W Folding Solar Panel with the EXP96 Pro Lithium Ion Battery Bank! Ideal for extended camping, road trips, and going off the grid. With one charge, get six full nights of CPAP use from the EXP96 Pro Lithium Ion Battery Bank, lasting 500% longer than current batteries on the market!
Learn More About the Expion360 30W Folding Solar Panel
- Recharge While On-The-Go
- The EXP96 Charges 3x Faster Than Other CPAP Batteries
- One Battery to Power All of Your Devices
- Fast-Charging USB Ports for Lightning-Fast Recharging
- Get Six Nights of Power From a Single Charge
- 10x Longer Lifespan Than Other Batteries
- Solar Panel Easily Folds in Half, Fitting in Your Backpack
Recharge While On-The-Go
Place your solar panel on your car’s dashboard while driving or find a sunny spot at your campsite. Freely charge your solar panel wherever you’d like—sun permitting.
The EXP96 Charges 3x Faster Than Other CPAP Batteries
The EXP96 battery can recharge from 0 to 100% in just eight hours—three times faster than other CPAP batteries on the market.
One Battery to Power All of Your Devices
The EXP96 Pro has charging options for almost every device! It features two standard USB ports, DC charger, and one USB Type-C port. Newer electronic devices may only use the USB Type-C port (found on newer MacBook Pros), while your lightning and micro USB cables will work with the standard USB ports.
Fast-Charging USB Ports for Lightning-Fast Recharging
With over two amps of extra power for each USB port, your devices will charge as much as 300% faster than traditional USB ports! When you connect your device to the EXP96 Pro, you'll watch your device rocket from zero to a full battery in under two hours—faster than the traditional market battery three hour recharge time.
- Solar Panel
- USB C Adapter
- Black Cover
- EXP96 Pro
- AC Charger
- DC Car Charger for Battery
- Travel Sleeve
This Product Includes...
Expion360 30W Portable Solar Panel
Dimensions Outside of Box: 19" x 11" x 2"
Weight: 3.3 lbs
Materials Used: Monocrystalline Silicon
Does it Have Latex? no
Warranty: 2 years
Warning: Keep away from extreme heat or heavy objects placed on top of the panels.
EXP96 Pro Lithium Ion Battery Bank
Dimensions: 8.2 in L x 6 in W x 1.6 in H
Weight: 6.5 pounds
Rated Nights: 4-6
Capacity: 307.2 Watt Hours/ 25.6 Amp Hours @12 Volts
Power Ports: 15 Amps Max
USB Ports: 2 Standard USB Ports, 1 USB Type-C
Charge Time: 4-6 Hours
Type: Lithium Iron Phosphate
DC Input: 12-24V/2A
TYPE-C input: DC5V/3A 9V/3A 15V/3A 20V/2.5A
TYPE-C out: DC5V/3A 9V/3A 12V/3A 15V/3A 20.3V/3A
USB out 2: DC3.6-6.5V/3A 6.5-9V/2A 9-12V/1.5A
USB Out 1: DC5V/2.4A
Cigar Lighter Out: DC12V/15A
Warranty: 2 years
Compatibility: To use this battery, your CPAP machine needs to meet two important criteria:
- It must be DC capable
- It must have a DC cable
Luckily, most of the popular machines are DC capable, and many include a DC cable. The AirSense, AirStart, AirCurve, AirMini, DreamStation Auto, Z2, Z1, IntelliPAP, and Transcend Machines are all DC compatible and are compatible with this battery.
One notable exception is the DreamStation Go, which is not compatible with the EXP96 Pro. While it is DC capable, it does not have the DC cable needed to connect to the battery bank.
- Only use the supplied AC and DC charge cord to charge the battery bank. Use of a different charge cord other than the two supplied may damage the battery bank.
- Never connect the input charge port and the round main output power port with the provided DC charge cord on the same battery bank. Doing so may damage the battery.
- Never leave the battery bank unattended for long periods while charging. When charging is complete, disconnect the battery bank charge cord from the charge source.
- For best results, use the DC power cord specific to the individual PAP machine being powered (sold separately). Do not use the AC or DC charge cords (included) to power a PAP machine or other appliance. This may damage the PAP machine, appliance, or the battery bank.
- Do not charge below 32°F. Optimum ambient charge temperature is 40°F - 110°F. F. Do not charge the battery bank if the charge cord or battery bank has obvious damage or if the battery bank appears to be bulging. A bulging battery bank is a potential sign of damaged lithium cells.
- Do not charge the battery bank if it feels excessively hot. The battery bank should not reach more than 120°F while charging or discharging and should not feel hotter than a warm cup of coffee to the touch.
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
How to Clean the Expion360 30W Folding Solar Panel
Gently clean using dish soap and water with a soft cloth.
Power Your CPAP Machine Using Your Device's DC Charging Cable
Most CPAP machines include a DC charging cable that makes it possible to power the CPAP machine from your car's battery. You'll need this DC charging cable to connect your CPAP machine to the EXP96 Pro.
To connect your CPAP machine to the EXP96 Pro, you'll need to follow these steps:
- Connect the lighter plug adapter end of the cable into the EXP96 Pro.
- Connect the other end of the cable into your CPAP machine. The battery should begin providing power to your CPAP automatically.
How to Charge the EXP96 Pro
- Plug the charging cable into the charge input port and the other end into the power source.
- Charging will begin automatically.
Get the Most Out of Your EXP96 Battery
To get the most run time from your EXP96 battery bank, we recommend turning off all additional features such as humidity and your heated hose if possible. These features use a large amount of power and will draw more energy from the battery bank. PAP machine nightly run times for the EXP96 PRO are figured using the average night sleep in the US of seven hours and with the additional features mentioned above turned off.
Power requirements will vary greatly from one PAP machine to the next and with different prescribed pressure settings. We recommend you test your PAP machine with the battery bank before use, depending on it for emergency or off-grid power.