GhostBed Classic Gel Memory Foam Mattress - Twin XL
Item # 11GBED39
Not Currently In Stock
Enjoy a night of restful sleep with the GhostBed Classic Mattress, a supportive, long-lasting mattress that provides comfort for every type of sleeper. Keep cool overnight, thanks to its innovative gel memory foam and latex layers that transfer heat away from your body, ensuring nothing but sweet dreams.
- All Sleeper Types (Stomach, Back, Side, and Combo)
- Those who suffer from back pain and require extra support
Firmness: Medium-Firm (Optimal balance for comfort and long-term support.)
Learn More About The GhostBed Classic Mattress
- Wake Up Feeling Refreshed
- Stay Cool All Night Long
- Fit For All Sleepers
GhostBed products are shipped directly from the manufacturer. Typically ships within 1-2 business days.
Wake Up Feeling Refreshed
The long-lasting high-density foam core supports spinal alignment, alleviates hip and back pain, and relieves stiffness. Striking the right balance, the GhostBed Classic Mattress is firm enough for good spinal alignment without creating a rock-solid foundation.
Stay Cool All Night Long
GhostBed's proprietary technology features Gel memory foam and small holes in the top latex layer that pulls heat away from your body for cooler and more comfortable sleeping.
Fit For All Sleepers
No matter how you sleep, you'll find comfort with the winning combination of memory foam and latex. Offering a soft, supportive, and springy feel with minimal motion transfer, the GhostBed mattress provides the ultimate comfort experience while relieving stiffness and pain.
- GhostBed Classic Mattress
This Product Includes...
- 11" height; 4 layers of comfort
- Gel-memory & aerated-latex for cooler sleep
- High-density support foam
- Optimal balance for comfort & long-term support.
- Twin: 38" x 75" x 11"
- Twin XL: 38" x 80" x 11"
- Full: 54" x 75" x 11"
- Queen: 60" x 80" x 11"
- King: 76" x 80" x 11"
- Cal King: 72" x 84" x 11"
- Twin: 58 lbs
- Twin XL: 62 lbs
- Full: 78 lbs
- Queen: 89 lbs
- King: 112 lbs
- Cal King: 112 lbs
- Outer Cover - made with a blend of quality fabrics, the cover wicks away heat and moisture to keep you cool
- Top Comfort Layer - made of the finest aerated latex, our comfort layer provides ideal softness while absorbing pressure and blocking heat buildup
- Gel Memory Foam Layer - with pressure-relieving gel beads, you’ll get balanced support that helps alleviate back, neck, or joint pain
- Base Foam Layer - the GhostBed’s long-lasting, high-density foam core is firm enough for good spinal alignment without creating an uncomfortably hard-feeling mattress.
Satisfaction Guaranteed: 101-night sleep trial
Warranty: 20 years
Is it Hypoallergenic? All of GhostBed mattresses are chemical-free. They do not use any harmful chemicals in the production of the mattresses and all materials used are CertiPur-US approved. The allergy risk is negligible, as the latex core is washed thoroughly and the proteins typically responsible for triggering allergic reactions are denatured by the high temperatures we use during manufacturing. According to medical literature, there haven’t been any cases of an allergic reaction to latex mattresses.
Does it Have Latex? Yes. The GhostBed uses synthetic rubber latex, which is known for its versatility and durability.
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
How to Set Up / Install
Once you open your GhostBed mattress from the sealed vacuum-compressed packaging, it may take a few hours to a full day for it to fully expand, breathe, and adjust to your room’s temperature. You can sleep on it almost immediately.
In the colder winter months, your GhostBed may take up to five days to fully decompress. If it sat on a cold truck or in a cold warehouse, the temperature-sensitive materials will need plenty of time to take their natural form.
How to Clean the Product / Cushion / Machine
Cleaning your memory foam mattress is easy! You can vacuum the mattress to get rid of surface dirt, dust, lint, and more. You can also spot clean the mattress (as well as the cover) to address stains. After cleaning, we recommend placing your mattress outside in the sunshine to let nature help out!
How to Care for the Product – Break it in
Your GhostBed mattress never needs to be flipped, since the memory foam and latex comfort layers are on the top side. To increase the longevity of the mattress, we recommend rotating the mattress 180 degrees or head-to-toe every 3 months.