Invacare Everest Aura Rechargeable Battery Pack
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Not Currently In Stock
This Product Includes...
- Weight 1.58 lbs (0.73 kg)
- Life 11 hours @ 10 cm without humidifier
- Dimensions 7.9 in x 2.0 in x 5.44 in (20.1 cm x 5.08 cm x 13.8 cm)
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
Battery Changing Instructions
The Aura CPAP System uses dry cell batteries which are allowed as carry ons by the FAA. Airline security machines (X-Ray, etc) do not damage the Aura CPAP System.
I found the battery pack allowed me to use the machine on long flights and get some sleep which made more...
I was disappointed when I receieved my first battery pack to find it only ran for 4-5 hours. The folks more...
The whole reason I bought this. Charges reliably and battery power no different from AC in performance.
I got two packs, just in case I'm not able to charge for a day, but one works for a more...
I found that with the humidifier in the off position I got over 11 hours of use. With the humidifier more...