Cradle Cushion for OptiLife CPAP Mask
Product ImagesSee More Images
Manufactured by Philips Respironics.
The Cradle Cushion for OptiLife CPAP Mask is a replacement cradle cushion for use with the Optilife Nasal Pillow and CradleCushion CPAP Mask with Headgear. Select the desired size of cushion at the time of placing the order.
To view the Optilife Nasal Pillow and CradleCushion CPAP Mask with Headgear CLICK HERE.
For further help with sizing, follow this link Fitting Guide.
This is a single cradle cushion and does not include nasal pillows, the mask frame or headgear.
Return On Warranty Issues Only
This Product Includes...
- 1 - Cradle Cushion in Selected Size
Where do I find the size?
The size of the cradle cushion is indicated with a black letter found on the backside of the cradle cushion. The letter is located above the arrow representing the connecting opening for the cradle cushion and the mask frame.
System One Resistance Control Tips
If using a Respironics System One machine, a system one resistance control number from Respironics can be set to allow the machine to compensate for different mask types. The resistance control number for the Cradle Cushion Optilife Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask is X1. Please Note: System One Resistance Control is for System One Machines only.
CPAP Product Customer Reviews View All Reviews
No reviews to display
CPAP Video & FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Does this mask contain any latex?
- There is no Latex in any Respironics mask or their packaging.
- Do you have a guide to help me choose the right mask?
- Yes, we created a Help Me Choose guide to help you select the right mask or machine according to your preferences. The guide asks you a series of questions regarding your preferences and your facial features. Based on your answers we provide you with a comparison chart of the masks that meet your criteria. Get started here:
Help Me Choose - Mask