Zzz-PAP 'Silent Traveler' CPAP Heated Humidifier
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Not Currently In Stock
For CPAP users experiencing upper airway dryness, PMI offers a mist of relief with the Probasics Zzz-PAP Heated Humidifier. Designed for use with the Probasics Zzz-PAP CPAP System,the Zzz-PAP Heated Humidifier increases air humidity, reducing dryness in the nose and throat. By improving comfort, it may help promote compliance with sleep apnea treatment. In addition, the humidifier features a small footprint that fits neatly with the Zzz-PAP sleep therapy device, creating the smallest, lightest, CPAP/heated humidifier combination on the market.
- Humidity Tempurature Control
The humidity tempurature control feature ensures a consistent temperature difference between the water and ambient air to minimize condensation in the tubing ("rain out") and keep the humidification level constant throughout the night
- Easy to Clean
Comes with a detachable, dishwasher safe water chamber for trouble-free maintaince.
- Each to use
Features a rotary button that allows you to adjust heating level.
This Product Includes...
- Power Supply: 120VAC 50/60Hz (will only work on 220VAC with a converter)
- Water Capacity: 450ml
- Warm-up time: 30min
- Operating Environment: Temperature: 5*C to 35*C
/ 41*F to 95*F
- Dimensions (W x H x L): 10" x 6.8" x 1.6"
- Weight (when empty): 1.37lb
- AC power cord supplies power to both humidifier and CPAP. The sleep therapy device has short power cord jumper to go from humidifier to CPAP.
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
The outlet on the Zzz-Pap Humidifier Chamber is not of standard size. We have found that the hose quick connect and In-line Outlet Bacteria Filter will not secure properly to the humidifier outlet.
While I love the size of the Zzz-PAP machine, I'm much less impressed with the Heated Humidifier. It triples the more...
The humidifier made the Silent Traveler very quiet. It is better designed to prevent water damage then the humidifier I more...
I am a seasoned user of CPAPs and like most others, read ALL of the reviews of this machine. Unfortunately, more...
The bottom seal of the humidifier water chamber has tendency to leak sometimes.
Well designed to fit with the cpap to form a small sized package. Easy to fill with water, but more...