"VERIFIED CPAP.COM CUSTOMERI have found that the regular masks are made for the average male face but the Fit For Her mask is made for the shape of a woman's face. A much better fit."
April 14, 2018
Get mask wipes for just 1¢ more when you add this item to your cart.
Manufactured by ResMed.
ResMed's AirFit™ F20 For Her Full Face Mask Assembly Kit contains the AirFit™ F20 Full Face cushion, mask frame, and elbow; headgear is not included. The Assembly Kit for Her is available in size Small or Medium as the InfinitySeal™ cushion is offered in those sizes. This purchase only includes one full face cushion, which covers the nose and mouth.
- InfinitySeal™ Cushion
- Frame with Open Vision
- Quick Release Elbow with Diffuser
- New QuietAir Elbow Included With Purchase
ResMed designed the F20 full face cushion to reinforce the seal of the mask throughout therapy, regardless of pressure levels. The AirFit F20™ InfinitySeal™ cushion pairs with the newly designed frame to improve CPAP results for many users as it is intended to fit a variety of face types and structures.
Frame with Open Vision
The AirFit™ 20 Full Face For Her frame spreads low beneath the eyes and rises high above the ears. The frame attaches to headgear (not included), allowing it to remain steady when the headgear (not included) is pulled taught. The use of a headgear support was eliminated from the design, creating an open line of vision from the bridge of the nose to the top of the forehead. Those who are claustrophobic or enjoy reading and watching TV before falling asleep may respond to the wide range of visibility and the opportunity to enjoy simple activities before bed, once again.
Quick Release Elbow with Diffuser
The AirFit™ F20 elbow attaches to a circular unit lined with small openings. The holes diffuse the air as it is released from the mask to soften the sound of CPAP therapy. This feature is for the CPAP user and their bed partner, as the diminished sound aids in both falling asleep and staying asleep.
The elbow also features a quick release element, built for easy removal and re-attachment of the mask. Stop therapy by sliding the CPAP hose from the base of the elbow, and turning off the machine if applicable. Begin therapy by attaching the CPAP hose to the base of the elbow, and turning on the machine if applicable. If you get up in the middle of the night, carry out your needs without disrupting the mask.
New QuietAir Elbow Included With Purchase
ResMed has developed a new QuietAir Elbow for the F20 Series of CPAP masks which is 89% quieter than the previous elbow. This is included for free with your purchases of this mask.
Return On Warranty Issues Only
This Product Includes...
- 1 - Assembly Kit in Selected Size (Mask Frame, Cushion, Elbow)
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 8 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- ResMed products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
Tips to Fit the AirFit F20™ For Her Assembly Kit
- Detach the magnetic headgear clips from the base of the cushion, if applicable.
- With the headgear attached to the mask frame, pull the mask over your head with the ResMed label facing outward.
- Before the mask settles on the face, move the cushion around to ensure it is fitting properly on the bridge of the nose.
- With the cushion positioned, pull the lower headgear straps toward the mask and connect the clips to the blue magnet. Note: The lower headgear straps need to fall below the ears.
- Lift and pull the tabs located at the top of the headgear to apply or loosen tension for a secure fit. Re-attach the tab to the headgear.
- Then adjust the bottom headgear straps in the same manner, if needed.
- Join the air tube and elbow together to form one piece.
- Insert the elbow into the round opening on the full face cushion, and attach the CPAP hose to the elbow.
Cautionary Tip: Magnetic Headgear Clips
The manufacturer issues the following statement in the product user manual: "Magnets are used in the lower headgear straps and the frame of the AirFit N20. Ensure the headgear and frame is kept at least 50 mm away from any active medical implant (eg, pacemaker or defibrillator) to avoid possible effects from localized magnetic fields. The magnetic field strength is less than 400 mT."
It is recommended that the mask be washed before each use or after each use.
Where Do I Find the Size?
The frame is one size; therefore, a size indicator is not found on the mask frame.
The cushion size is printed below the round opening on the mask cushion. A printed black circle with a white letter represents the size of the cushion. The letter S represents a Small cushion, M represents a Medium cushion, and L represents a Large cushion.