"VERIFIED CPAP.COM CUSTOMERA very nice upgrade. Still getting use to it but no leaks, not even on my sides and it's not too tight on my face."
December 6, 2016
"VERIFIED CPAP.COM CUSTOMERNot a solicited review- whoever designed this mask gets a gold star from me. Excellent , excellent, excellent."
December 20, 2016
Get mask wipes for just 1¢ more when you add this item to your cart.
ResMed's AirFit™ F20 Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear is part of the ResMed AirFit™ Series. This mask offers a unique frame which adapts to many face structures for optimal comfort. Paired with the InfinitySeal™ cushion, the AirFit™ F20 full face mask is intended to provide a strong seal at any pressure. This is a full face mask designed to cover the nose and mouth in order to provide optimal sleep therapy.
As of June 2018, ResMed now includes the QuietAir Elbow on all F20 masks, which is 89% quieter than the previous elbow.
Manufactured by ResMed.
14% of Full Face Mask product buyers choose this product.
The AirFit™ F20 Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear has a similar shape to the AirFit F10™ Full Face Mask which is set low beneath the eyes. The open visibility aspect of the design allows users to read and watch TV before falling asleep. To increase the comfort of the mask, padding was added to the mask frame and headgear to increase wearability. The InfinitySeal™ full face cushion starts at the bridge of the nose and falls below the mouth to provide CPAP therapy to the nose and mouth.
- Open Visibility Mask Design
- InfinitySeal™ Full Face Cushion
- Padded Headgear with Magnetic Clips
- Quick Release Elbow with Air Diffuser
- Multiple Headgear Sizes Available
- New QuietAir Elbow Included With Purchase
Open Visibility Mask Design
The AirFit™ 20 Full Face mask covers the nose and mouth without the aid of a forehead support. Similar to wings, the frame spreads low beneath the eyes and rises high above the ears. At the ears, the mask frame connects to headgear which covers the circumference of the head with minimal fabric. This design allows the mask and headgear to remain steady without an obstructive support bar. Those who are claustrophobic or enjoy reading and watching TV before falling asleep may enjoy the open range of visibility.
InfinitySeal™ Full Face Cushion
The InfinitySeal™ Full Face cushion is a newly designed seal intended for various pressures in order to strengthen the seal throughout CPAP therapy. This cushion pairs with the newly designed frame which is intended to fit a number of different face types and structures. Together, the InfinitySeal™ and frame work together to help improve CPAP results.
Padded Headgear with Magnetic Clips
The headgear extends above the ears, over the crown of the head, and downward toward to the base of head. The padded headgear glides along the circumference of the head, leaving a portion of the head untouched. The padding was built into the design to offer additional comfort.
Magnetic headgear clips connect the bottom headgear straps to the base of the cushion. Easily lift the clip from its magnetic attachment to disengage the mask from your face without destroying the fit.
Quick Release Elbow with Air Diffuser
The AirFit™ 20 elbow extends from a circular, white attachment which connects to the opening in the middle of the InfinitySeal™ cushion. The round component is lined by many, tiny holes which diffuse the sound of the air as it is being released from the mask. This aspect of the design is anticipated to help quiet the CPAP therapy making it more enjoyable for the user and their bed partner.The elbow can be removed from the CPAP hose quickly and efficiently. If you get up in the middle of the night, slide the CPAP hose from the base of the elbow. This feature allows the user to quickly stop and start therapy without the need to disrupt the mask.
New QuietAir Elbow Included With Purchase
ResMed has developed a new QuietAir Elbow for the F20 Series of CPAP masks which is 89% quieter than the previous elbow. This is included for free with your purchases of this mask.
Multiple Headgear Sizes Available
The AirFit™ F20 Full Face Mask was cut in three different headgear sizes to ensure an optimal fit for the user. Only the Standard size is included with the purchase of this mask and headgear unit. The other sizes available for purchase are: Small and Large. Choose the best for your face structure and cushion size.
Looking for the feminine version of this mask? Check out the AirFit™ F20 For Her page!
Return On Warranty Issues Only
This Product Includes...
- 1 Mask in Selected Size
- 1 Headgear
- 1 InfinitySeal™ Full Face Cushion
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 8 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- ResMed products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- A valid prescription is required for the purchase of this product.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
Tips & Tricks for Obtaining the Best Fit
- Remove all packaging from the mask, headgear, and elbow.
- Detach the magnetic headgear clips from the base of the cushion, if applicable.
- With the headgear attached to the mask frame, pull the mask over your head with the ResMed label facing outward.
- Before the mask settles on the face, move the cushion around to ensure it is fitting properly on the bridge of the nose.
- With the cushion positioned, pull the lower headgear straps toward the mask and connect the clips to the blue magnet. Note: The lower headgear straps need to fall below the ears.
- Lift and pull the tabs located at the top of the headgear to apply or loosen tension for a secure fit. Re-attach the tab to the headgear.
- Then adjust the bottom headgear straps in the same manner, if needed.
- Join the air tube and elbow together to form one piece.
- Insert the elbow into the round opening on the full face cushion, and attach the CPAP hose to the elbow.
Cautionary Tip: Magnetic Headgear Clips
The manufacturer issues the following statement in the product user manual: "Magnets are used in the lower headgear straps and the frame of the AirFit N20. Ensure the headgear and frame is kept at least 50 mm away from any active medical implant (eg, pacemaker or defibrillator) to avoid possible effects from localized magnetic fields. The magnetic field strength is less than 400 mT."
The components should be washed using warm water and a mild detergent and allowed to dry out of direct sunlight as follows:
- Daily: Cushion, Elbow, Short Tube
- Weekly: Headgear (with clips), Frame
When washing the headgear and frame, squeeze them to ensure all soapy water has been rinsed out, and also squeeze after rinsing to eliminate excess water before drying.
Where Do I Find the Size?
The frame is one size; therefore, a size indicator is not found on the mask frame.
The cushion size is printed below the round opening on the mask cushion. A printed black circle with a white letter represents the size of the cushion. The letter S represents a Small cushion, M represents a Medium cushion, and L represents a Large cushion.
The manufacturer ships the AirFit™ F20 in a box rather than a traditional sealed bag.