Have a question? Call us!
Sat 8AM-5PM CST
The ResMed AirFit™ F30 Full Face CPAP Mask Assembly Kit includes the mask frame and cushion only and does not include the headgear. Assembly Kits are a way to refresh your mask without having to purchase the full mask.
The AirFit™ F30 is the next-generation in full face mask technology. Covering the mouth and sealing just below the nostrils, the compact cushion makes no contact with the bridge of the nose, which helps reduce red marks and skin irritation and can create a more comfortable experience for the user. It's perfect for anyone who wants to read or watch TV before bed, or for users wearing glasses.
Manufactured by ResMed.
The ResMed AirFit™ F30 Full Face Mask - Assembly Kit has everything needed to refresh a mask without needing to purchase an entirely new mask. It comes with the cushion and the mask frame only. It does not include the AirFit™ F30 headgear, though the headgear can be purchased separately if needed.
The AirFit™ F30 Full Face Mask is sleek and modern with a wide-open field of view created by a low-profile, compact cushion that seals at the base of each nostril and covering the mouth, leaving the bridge of the nose open. The mask is also feather-light and has less bulk than traditional full face masks.
The mask is designed to reduce noise, made possible by the QuietAir Elbow. The QuietAir Elbow spreads out the diffused air over a larger surface area, reducing noise and helping to create a quieter sleeping environment for the user and sleeping partner.
In the Box:
- Mask Frame
- Cushion in Selected Size
- User Manual
- Minimal Contact Design
- Innovative Compact Cushion
- Wide-Open Field of Vision
- Quiet Operation with QuietAir Elbow
Minimal Contact Design
The ResMed AirFit™ F30 Full Face Mask eliminates the need of a forehead contact entirely. By securing the mask in place at four points on the mask frame, and utilizing a strap at the top of the head, there are fewer contact points on the face, creating fewer red marks and helping improve user comfort.
Compact Cushion Helps Create Wide-Open Field of Vision
The ultra-compact cushion design offers a much-improved field of vision, with almost no obstructions. Enjoy a favorite book, send text messages to family, or watch a show on TV; the AirFit™ F30 makes it possible to do it all!
The open field of vision makes it possible to engage in enjoyable activities before bed and is helpful for users wearing glasses as there's no obstruction to the bridge of the nose. The open field of vision can also help reduce feelings of claustrophobia and might make it more comfortable to wear a CPAP mask.
QuietAir Elbow Reduces Mask Noise
ResMed has used the QuietAir Elbow on other masks in the ResMed family with great success and has included it in the design of the AirFit™ F30. The QuietAir Elbow works as a noise diffuser, spreading the exhaled air out over a wider area, making less noise.
Return On Warranty Issues Only
This Product Includes...
- Mask Frame
- Cushion in Selected Size
- User Manual
- Medium Cushion Dimensions: 3.5 in L x 4 in W x 2.36 in H
- Medium Cushion Weight: .96 oz
- Mask without Headgear Weight: 1.6 oz
Mask Materials Used:
- Cushion Assembly: Silicone Elastomer and Polycarbonate
- Elbow Assembly: Polyamide, Silicone Elastomer, Polycarbonate, and Polybutylene Terephthalate
- Frame Assembly: Polyester Elastomer, Polycarbonate, Nylon/Elastane, and Metal Plated Magnet
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 8 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- ResMed products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
To clean your ResMed AirFit™ F30, you'll need to completely disassemble the Assembly Kit, and remove the cushion from the frame. The cushion attaches to the frame a little bit differently from most cushions. It requires unscrewing the cushion in a counter-clockwise direction. Follow these steps for cleaning the cushion and frame:
Cleaning the Mask Cushion and Frame
- Use Mask Wipes or mild soapy water. Scrub the crevices to remove any built-up deposits that may have attached to the cushion. The frame can be cleaned in a similar way.
- Allow to air dry.
Completely Sanitize with the Lumin
Sanitizing has never been easier! The Lumin CPAP Sanitizer disinfects CPAP masks and other accessories in under 5 minutes, killing 99.9% of all germs and other bacteria. The Lumin doesn't clean a CPAP mask like a dishwasher, use water, or detergent. In fact, no CPAP cleaning machine on the market today will clean like a dishwasher. Instead, the Lumin cleans using sanitizing UV light, which kills germs and bacteria on contact. Deposits and debris would still need to be removed by hand.
Daily: Cushion, Elbow
Weekly: Mask Frame
Where Do I Find the Size?
The mask frame is one-size-fits-all and doesn't come with a sizing guide. Cushions come in small and medium sizes, and the size indicator is stamped on the bottom of the cushion.
The mask comes in a sealed plastic bag and includes the mask frame and cushion, as well as a user guide.