ResMed AirFit™ P10 6-Month Refreshment Bundle (2 Pillows & 1 Headgear)
AirFit P10 6-Month Refreshment Bundle Overview
The ResMed AirFit™ P10 Refreshment Bundle is a money-saving bundle that will keep your current mask in top shape for about six months.
Here's What's Included:
Learn More About the Refreshment Bundle:
- • Available Nasal Pillow Sizes: Extra Small, Small, Medium, Large
- • Compatible With Both AirFit P10 and AirFit P10 for Her
Recommended Replacement Schedules
- AirFit P10 Nasal Pillows: Three to Six Months
- AirFit P10 Headgear: Six to Nine Months
Let's Take a Closer Look at What's Inside
AirFit P10 Nasal Pillows
The nasal pillows for your AirFit P10 are the most important part of the mask, as they form the seal around the base of the nostrils. Over time, sweat, creams, moisturizers, and aftershave can all break down the silicone in your nasal pillows, causing leaks. You should replace your nasal pillows every three to six months to keep your mask performing the way it was designed.
AirFit P10 Blue Headgear
The headgear for your AirFit P10 uses a patented design that makes it possible to adjust the fit without using velcro straps or clips. Over time, your headgear can get stretched out. When that happens, it won't create the same quality seal you've enjoyed in the past. You should consider replacing your headgear once every six to nine months to get the best performance out of your mask.
This Product Includes...
- Two Nasal Pillows in Selected Size
- One AirFit P10 Blue Headgear
- Headgear Length: 19.25 inches
- Headgear Width: .75 inch
- Headgear Color: Blue
Nasal Pillows Specs
- Sizes: Extra Small, Small, Medium, Large
- Materials: Silicone
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
Here's how to clean your AirFit P10 Headgear:
- Using warm water, wet the headgear and apply a little mild soap to the surface.
- Gently scrub the headgear.
- Rinse until all suds have been removed from the headgear.
- Set aside to air dry, but do not place in direct sunlight.
If you wash the headgear regularly, you'll help it return to its usual shape. This is a solution you'll want to try first if you find your headgear is stretched out. If washing the headgear still doesn't fix the problem, you'll want to replace your headgear.
How to Clean Your Nasal Pillows
- Dab a little mild soap and water on the pillows.
- It may help to scrub them with a toothbrush, making sure you remove all the excess debris.
- Rinse with warm water.
- Set aside to air dry, but don't place in direct sunlight.
This was an answer to prayer for me. The product I had been using was bulky, hard to clean, and kept me awake. This one was much lighter, easier to assemble, lends well to cleaning, and does the job without being intrusive. I am a light sleeper and this fits the bill. more...
Perfect fit and Function!!!!
This is my "go to" mask. It is very light and comfortable.
So far I have used the Airfit 10 for month. It is comfortable and easy to use.