ApneaLink Air Home Sleep Test
Item # HST
Not Currently In Stock
For Texas Residents Only
Good news, you no longer have to go through the hassle of scheduling an expensive sleep apnea test in a lab to have your sleep analyzed! CPAP.com has partnered with Blackstone Medical Services to offer a Home Sleep Test. This package includes the rental of a ResMed sleep test device for the two-night test and a summary of the results sent directly to your prescribing Dr. A prescription is required to take the test.
If you already have a prescription to have a sleep study, this test is for you. If not, then check out our complete package here: CPAP.com Home Sleep Test with Virtual Doctor Visit.
The CPAP.com Home Sleep Study enables you to complete a comprehensive test of your sleep, all from the comfort and convenience of your own home.
What's Included with the Test:
- Rental of the ResMed home sleep test device
- Interpretation of test results by a Board-Certified Sleep Doctor sent directly to your Physician
Features and Benefits:
- Take the sleep test in your own home
- Avoid expensive sleep lab costs
- Straight-forward and easy-to-use testing process
- First-class support through the process
- No hassle returns
- Experienced interpretation of your results
By purchasing this service you understand and acknowledge that CPAP.com does not have a Medicare or Medicaid supplier number and does not accept commercial insurance for payment. You affirm that you will not file a claim for insurance reimbursement for this service.
Take the Sleep Test In Your Own Home
You don't have to sacrifice a night in an expensive, uncomfortable sleep lab to get your sleep analyzed; instead, let the sleep study come to you. The test will be delivered with complete, easy-to-follow instructions.
First-Class Support Through the Process
Through a partnership with Blackstone Medical Services, who will send and analyze the test, you will have 24/7 expert support should any questions arise through any part of the process. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out.
No Hassle Returns
Included with the test is a prepaid box to return the equipment. Once you've completed the testing period, simply box everything back up and drop it in the mail.
Please note: Failure to return the sleep test device will result in a $1,500 fee.
Experienced Interpretation of Your Results
After the testing period is complete, you'll send the testing equipment back to be analyzed. A board-certified sleep doctor will take careful attention to interpret and document your results. A sleep study will be sent to your Dr with everything he needs to prescribe therapy as needed.
Quick delivery of CPAP equipment (if diagnosed)
If you are diagnosed with sleep apnea, then you're in the right spot to purchase the equipment to get on track to better sleep. We stock all of the best equipment and can ship quickly with your prescription in hand, getting you what you need as soon as the next day. For even more convenience, we've hand-picked a few CPAP Starter Packs which will take the guesswork out of getting some of the industry-leading equipment.
By purchasing this service, you authorize U.S. Expediters, Inc (dba CPAP.com) to share your contact information with Blackstone Medical Services for the purpose of providing you with a telemedicine visit or home sleep test. You further authorize Blackstone Medical Services to share the results of the telemedicine visit or home sleep test with U.S. Expediters, Inc (dba CPAP.com) for the purpose of providing you with CPAP equipment or supplies.
This Product Includes...
- Rental of Home Sleep Test Device (Through Blackstone Medical Services)
- Interpretation of Test Results by Sleep Doctor (Through Blackstone Medical Services)
- (If Diagnosed) Prescription to Purchase CPAP Equipment (Through Blackstone Medical)
- Sleep Test and Prescription Provider: Blackstone Medical Services
- Age requirement: 18 years or older
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
- A valid prescription is required for the purchase of this product.
Sleep Test Instructions
If needed, you can view a digital version of the sleep test instructions here: ApneaLink Air Instructions.
Texas Residents Only
Currently, only residents of Texas may participate in our home sleep test. Please ensure that your address is inside Texas before placing your order.
Third Party Partners
While CPAP.com is offering this service, we are using third-party providers to facilitate the virtual doctor visit as well as the home sleep test itself. CareConvene is our virtual doctor visit partner, while Blackstone Medical Services is our sleep test partner. By purchasing this, you agree to share your information with these companies in order to complete your sleep apnea test.
One Test Per Order
Only one test is allowed per person, per order. If you are trying to order tests for multiple people, you will need to place separate orders and send in separate prescriptions.