Frame Assembly for Mirage Swift™ II Nasal Pillow Mask (No Cushion or Headgear)
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
The Frame Assembly for Mirage Swift™ II Nasal Pillow Mask (No Cushion or Headgear) is frame assembly for the Mirage Swift™ II and includes everything except for the cushion and headgear.
Short Tube Length - Excluding Swivel and Cuffs: Approx. 10.5 Inches
Material Components of Frame Assembly for Mirage Swift™ II Nasal Pillow Mask (No Cushion or Headgear)
- Frame: Polypropylene
- Cushion Clip: Polypropylene
- Seal Ring: Silicone Elastomer
- Elbow: Polypropylene
- Inlet Tube: Polyolefin Plastomer
- Swivel Assembly: Polycarbonate; Polypropylene
- Snap Plug: Polypropylene
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
SnuggleCover for Short Tubes: The SnuggleHose Cover for Short Mask Tubes will fit the short tube of the Swift II.
Where do I find the size?
The mask frame does not have an identifiable size because it offers a universal fit to each of the nasal pillow cushions designed for the Mirage Swift II Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask.
Worked well and was an exact match to my current frame
This is a very good product, superior to others that I have purchsed and used over the years.
Works perfectly as advertised.