Pillow Sleeve for Mirage Swift™ II Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask
Swift II Replacement Pillow Sleeve Overview
The Pillow Sleeve for Mirage Swift™ II Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask is the replacement nasal pillow sleeve for the Swift II Nasal Pillow mask. Select the size needed when placing the order.
If a ResMed Mirage Swift II Nasal Pillow system is more than 3 months old, it may be time to refresh its seal and comfort with a new Pillow Sleeve.
To view the Mirage Swift II Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear CLICK HERE.
This is a single size of replacement nasal pillow sleeve only. This product does not include the mask frame or headgear.
This Product Includes...
- 1 - Pillow Sleeve in Selected Size
Material Components of Pillow Sleeve for Mirage Swift™ II Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask
- Pillow Sleeve: Silicone Elastomer
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
These pillows will not work with the original Mirage Swift frame and clip. This item is the pillow sleeve only and does not include the clips, or other parts.
Where do I find the size?
To find the size of the nasal pillow cushion, remove the nasal pillow cushion from the mask frame. Hold the nasal cushion with the nasal pillows pointing upward. Locate the word 'ResMed', which is embossed into the middle of the nasal cushion. A small raised triangle and embossed letter are located to the right of the word. The letter represented on the triangle indicates the size of the nasal cushion.
Again this product has not arrived yet. I ordered it on the 11th and shipped it on the 12th but here it is the 20th and USPS has no tracking information on it. Could be USPS is not a safe way to ship items. Would it be safe to say the shipping fee should be refunded? more...
The part fit perfectly into its place. The old pillow had served for nearly 10 years, and was finally at end of life. Thank you for continuing to stock this legacy part. more...
Product was good but insanely over priced.
I feel this version has changed from prior nasal pillows I have ordered. The Silicon feels a little harder and as a result is irritating the my nose. I tried soaking in warm water with baby shampoo for an hour and that seemed to help. more...
Package arrived on time and in perfect shape.