Mirage Swift™ Tube Retainer (3 pack)
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Mirage Swift™ Tube Retainer Overview
The Mirage Swift™ Tube Retainer (3 pack) is used to secure the short tube assembly to the side of the headgear on either the Swift or the Swift II. It has a Velcro closure.
This Product Includes...
Material Components of Mirage Swift™ Tube Retainer (3 pack)
- Tube Retainer - Foam Layer: Open Cell Polyurethane
- Tube Retainer - Loop Material: Nylon; Spandex
- Tube Retainer - Underside Fabric: Nylon; Spandex
- Tube Retainer - Fastener Tabs: Polycaprolactam
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
EVERYBODY SEES THIS PRODUCT A LITTLE DIFFERENTLY...I NEVER THOUGHT OF CLIPPING IT TO A PILLOW OR SHEET...I CLIP IT TO THE TOP OF MY NASAL HEADGEAR SO I CAN FLIP LIKE A GUPPY ALL NIGHT AT IT'S STILL WITH ME... more...
Retaining straps fit fine and it's nice to have extras when you can't find the one you used last night. (it's a Senior thing!) more...
I wish cpap.com had explained to me that the retainer ring came with the Swift LT headgear. I read their in house comments and it sounded like the ring was a separate item so I ordered these. I didn't need them and if you buy a Swift LT you don't need them either. more...
5 people found this helpful.
The Tube Retainer works just fine. It just seems that the costs are way, way too high, in my honest opinion. more...
1 person found this helpful.